Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
I mean, it is just me or the ratio of hackers has been increased? back in 2018 i barely had found a hacker in my games, but today i just found 5 hackers in distints matchs in every game, this is getting back like the situation in 2016. We need a change for this or cubecraft will be a place for hackers.... again.

No, seriously, i believe they were hackers, they had Reach, kill aura, etc.

Looks like i need to record every game i play :/

what do you think about the hackers? has been increased the amount of hackers in the past few days?

Reactions: inazumark

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
I mean, it is just me or the ratio of hackers has been increased? back in 2018 i barely had found a hacker in my games, but today i just found 5 hackers in distints matchs in every game, this is getting back like the situation in 2016. We need a change for this or cubecraft will be a place for hackers.... again.

No, seriously, i believe they were hackers, they had Reach, kill aura, etc.

Looks like i need to record every game i play :/

what do you think about the hackers? has been increased the amount of hackers in the past few days?
Yeah i thin same as you, sentinel needs an upgrade NOW!

Reactions: inazumark

inazumark

Sep 12, 2015
Netherlands
The last few days I've reported 4 players and saw about 4 players who got banned ingame through Senital. And yes, I think you're right about your assumption.

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Si yo pienso lo mismo el sentinel que necesita una actualización ya que a ciertas horas me encuentro a muchos hackers y simplemente mis 3 reportes al dia si ayudan pero por un tiempo, estoy de acuerdo :D
English.

If I think the same the sentinel that needs an update because at certain times I find many hackers and just my 3 reports a day if they help but for a while, I agree :D

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well let me get my “Sentinel fix button” 1 sec.

But for real, sentinel is an anti cheat that is “constantly learning and updating itself”. To stop cheaters and hackers. And yea there could be an increase in hackers lately. But this is probably because one of the creators of the hack clients must have found a way to bypass sentinel. You’ll need to be patient until sentinel has fixed it so the hackers can’t use there client anymore.

Also if you think that sentinel is bad, why don’t you turn around in the lobby and see how many players sentinel has banned.

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Eso si por eso sentinel a baneado a mas de 1,6 Millones de hackers, simplemente pues los clientes de hacks se actualizan o nose y es dificil que sentinel lo encuentre si es nuevo por eso tarda en banear pero al final del dia esos estan baneados

English.

That's why it sentinel to banned more than 1.6 million hackers, simply because the customers of hacks are updated or not and it is difficult for Sentinel to find it if it is new for that it takes time to ban but at the end of the day those are banned :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom