Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
238
167
49
22
Your fov and sensitivity are so low
and...
the players don’t seem to be on pc so you might be going against mobiles because of your touchscreen fighting
and...
233,000 yt views holy cow
1. I just like playing with this fov and i got used to this sensivity
2. I uploaded funny shorts like 3 years ago. Thats why i got so many views, but I still get subs, even if im not uploading somehow
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom