Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

olimar1010

Dec 17, 2016
Hi cubecraft, I really love your Eggwars, untill this happened. So me and my 2 friends were playing solo (just for some fun) then me and my friend passed each other at mid. So a EMERALD said we're going to get banned because he's a mod. OK YAY someone impersonating a mod. Lovely. So me and my friend argued that we weren't teaming, we just passed each other (because we did). Fast forward to me and him left, i e-pearl to his island, i fail and he said EZZ TAKE THIS L LOSER. OK thats not fun to play a game where someone says that. Im just letting you know to watch out for this impersonater and yeah. Thank you for your time if you read this and his player ign is: markie2005
Thank you for your time for reading this again and i hope to play on eggwars again!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Thank you for informing us! If you have any screenshots, please report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net with you warning them. :) If you didn't do anything, you'll be fine. Our moderators will know what equates to teaming and what doesn't.

- Locked.

olimar1010

Dec 17, 2016
i didn't take any screenshots, we are friends so we didn't want to kill each other, thank you for replying :D and also can you tell that guy to don't abuse the power of his emerald rank to scare people? it's dumb.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
we are friends so we didn't want to kill each other
You know, if you didn't kill each other when you know you're close to each other it kinda is some sort of teaming.
But at the same time you didn't 2 v 1 someone so I guess this is a meh...-case.
and also can you tell that guy to don't abuse the power of his emerald rank to scare people? it's dumb.
Even if they would somehow trace him down on the server and warn, him the chances of him or ANY Donator stopping is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom