Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
okay, maybe not THE worst but it's up there.

So, I've been seeing a bunch of people suggest that screenshot proof should be allowed to report fly hackers. This is why that would be a bad idea.

VJkBw6P.jpg
Here's me with 2 accounts open on my server. One is the screenshot account, the other is the "fly hacker". The hacker account can be a cracked one allowing you to easily use their name to report.

1TiFTTN.png

eTnHEpO.png
One screenshot of Henkle flying on my server, and another of the cubecraft PvP lobby. See where this is going?

Now let's open up my good old friend Photoshop.
bP4YLN2.png
I've put both screenshots in photoshop.

6hfaTjo.png
One click of the Magic Select tool and I've selected the sky.

4mcuIpz.jpg
A few more keystrokes and we're done.

Here's the final result:
CcehCwo.png

Yep. That took less than 5 minutes to do, and other than name color there's really no way to tell it's fake.
Name color can be easily edited too, but my anti-aliasing makes it a bit harder to do so I skipped it.

This requires no photoshop skill or any knowledge of the program really. Anyone can do it.
And that's why screenshot proof for fly hacks won't ever be a thing.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why not have fun an put flying Henkles everywhere then send it to the report system saying your reporting yourself.
But make it look realistic.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
this is actually something for the staff members too look at.It would be nice if someone could tag all staff members to be aware of this problem.On other servers I usually set the rule Video Evidence only.Excluding glitches that abuse a glitch spot to be unreachable

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
this is actually something for the staff members too look at.It would be nice if someone could tag all staff members to be aware of this problem.On other servers I usually set the rule Video Evidence only.Excluding glitches that abuse a glitch spot to be unreachable
Screenshot evidence for fly hacks isn't allowed. You need video evidence, this thread is just to show people why it's not allowed. Not really an issue.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom