Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
As we all know, CubeCraft Java is dying. Their bedrock server is their main and perhaps only source of revenue at this point with the Java server barely reaching 1k players. As a former bedrock player, the version has zero appeal to me anymore and many others would agree with me.
Recently, 1.7/1.8 Minecraft PvP has been slowly inching closer to death, with the uncaring, greedy Hypixel executives and the rise of MCC Island and TubboNet on 1.19 (I hope I'm allowed to mention these here, staff feel free to censor or delete the thread if I'm not).
1.8 needs a savior, and CubeCraft could be just that. The uniqueness of gamemodes and bright twist it adds could be a wonderful solution to the boredom of many 1.8 players who are uninterested in other versions of Minecraft and are drifting away from the game itself.
It would also be relatively easy to at least test out, because 1.8 CubeCraft has already existed before, and it was removed at a time when competition was at its peak. Now is the time to reclaim CubeCraft's position as a steady and popular server. The 1.9+ server is dying, I believe because of competition, and a new try on the 1.8 server may be the chance to rise again.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
As we all know, CubeCraft Java is dying. Their bedrock server is their main and perhaps only source of revenue at this point with the Java server barely reaching 1k players. As a former bedrock player, the version has zero appeal to me anymore and many others would agree with me.
Recently, 1.7/1.8 Minecraft PvP has been slowly inching closer to death, with the uncaring, greedy Hypixel executives and the rise of MCC Island and TubboNet on 1.19 (I hope I'm allowed to mention these here, staff feel free to censor or delete the thread if I'm not).
1.8 needs a savior, and CubeCraft could be just that. The uniqueness of gamemodes and bright twist it adds could be a wonderful solution to the boredom of many 1.8 players who are uninterested in other versions of Minecraft and are drifting away from the game itself.
It would also be relatively easy to at least test out, because 1.8 CubeCraft has already existed before, and it was removed at a time when competition was at its peak. Now is the time to reclaim CubeCraft's position as a steady and popular server. The 1.9+ server is dying, I believe because of competition, and a new try on the 1.8 server may be the chance to rise again.
Only gonna make the server more dead probably

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Only gonna make the server more dead probably
How would it make the server more dead? It would probably garner more players than 1.8 previously did with the falling interest in other 1.8 servers.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
How would it make the server more dead? It would probably garner more players than 1.8 previously did with the falling interest in other 1.8 servers.
Because all 1.8 players are going to Hypixel instead of CubeCraft. Plus doing this would meant the CubeCraft team have to waste resources and it's not worth doing at all because it's gonna fail anyways.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Because all 1.8 players are going to Hypixel instead of CubeCraft. Plus doing this would meant the CubeCraft team have to waste resources and it's not worth doing at all because it's gonna fail anyways.
the point i'm trying to make is that Hypixel is dying so players are more open to going to CubeCraft... please read my post

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
the point i'm trying to make is that Hypixel is dying so players are more open to going to CubeCraft... please read my post
You're probably making up stuff rn just for dramatic purpose lol. Even if Hypixel is dying soon, opening CubeCraft 1.8 servers would be a waste of resources because it's not guaranteed that it'll work out and because of the separated servers, some people are gonna stay in 1.8 while others may stay on 1.19+ which means the server are going to be more dead than it already is.

Reactions: Iridinox

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
You're probably making up stuff rn just for dramatic purpose lol. Even if Hypixel is dying soon, opening CubeCraft 1.8 servers would be a waste of resources because it's not guaranteed that it'll work out and because of the separated servers, some people are gonna stay in 1.8 while others may stay on 1.19+ which means the server are going to be more dead than it already is.
It's well known that hypixel is dying, as a hypixel player I can say that it's dying as well. CubeCraft also already have the servers and files to reopen 1.8, it's not like they have to rebuild maps. The 1.19 server is already dead and 1.8 might be the only chance to save the Java server

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
It's well known that hypixel is dying, as a hypixel player I can say that it's dying as well. CubeCraft also already have the servers and files to reopen 1.8, it's not like they have to rebuild maps. The 1.19 server is already dead and 1.8 might be the only chance to save the Java server
Yeah but again I've told you the issue (like 3 times at this point), it's a waste of resources on CubeCraft team's end and it's never worth doing. How does downgrading a server makes it "more alive?" , I highly doubt downgrading to 1.8 would even "save" the server.

And separating the servers wouldn't help either because it's gonna split the playerbase and made the server more dead than it should've been

• Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1 and Iridinox

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeah but again I've told you the issue (like 3 times at this point), it's a waste of resources on CubeCraft team's end and it's never worth doing. How does downgrading a server makes it "more alive?" , I highly doubt downgrading to 1.8 would even "save" the server.

And separating the servers wouldn't help either because it's gonna split the playerbase and made the server more dead than it should've been
Java CubeCraft is probably going to die, so it would be less a waste of resources than a final attempt to save the server. And, the reason downgrading would do something is, 1.8 PvP is different from 1.9+ pvp and they have entirely different playerbases so it would not divide the server in half only add new players

D

Deleted member 347571

1663541305317.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom