Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello fellow creators & builders

Over the last few hours, I spent my time creating this absolute beauty. Now before you close the thread because you think it's a troll build... Read on!

2021-11-09_01.44.36.png

This is a house that includes every possible Minecraft survival block in 1.17. Some blocks I did not use (such as cobwebs, rails, etc.) because they aren't solid. I didn't just want to plop them in there just for the sake of it.
However, all doors, trapdoors, buttons, fences, walls, pressure plates, slabs and stairs are included in the house. Let me just say there are a LOT more than you think. Did you know there are 45 unique stairs?

Why spend so long on this, you may ask? Well: every single block placement has been carefully considered. Certain blocks simply had to be placed on the floor so you could tell what block they are, such as the crafting table which bottom texture is identical to the planks texture.
There is also a TNT block, which took me 30 minutes to set up. I decided to put it in the ceiling with a water source above it. If someone would accidentally ignite the TNT, water would flow down with it and prevent it from doing any damage. All floor blocks have been placed in such a way so that not a single block that can interact with water is in range of the flowing water. Sponges and concrete powder come to mind.

There's also a farmland block in there, the water for which is hidden in a waterlogged crimson slab.

2021-11-09_01.44.51.png

2021-11-09_01.44.42.png

im pro builder

WaspBrain

Aug 6, 2020
nah thats really cool, kinda reminds me of impulseSV's i-Soar shop from hermitcraft! I feel like it deserves to have a more wacky shape! I might give this a try! :D really cool

• Love
Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom