Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuteee

So your saying that you're cheating?
Hum? When did I say that. I've never said anything close to that. How is saying 'Why? Because I broke all your points and now you don't have another argument to give? I am free to watch any thread.' an admission of cheating? I think you're the only stupid here.

D

Deleted member 352903

We need more ppl like you... Can you fell the sarcasm? we need less ppl like you
Lol pls
you created a thread about sentinel. We replied on it and you just started to insult us xd what’s this?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello, thank you for informing us about issues regarding Sentinel, our in house anticheat.

You have not provided evidence to prove your innocence - instead you have vented about your frustrations regarding Sentinel, which will not get your punishment revoked. Please tell us, step by step, what you have done before the ban happened at https://appeals.cubecraft.net , where it will be reviewed. If denied, you can start a conversation with CrazyManJr at the same link, who will look personally into the case after answering a few questions.

Sentinel is constantly being developed to have more accurate detections - banning more illegal client users and avoid banning legitimate players is what the development is going towards.

im thinking of starting cheating cause sentinel doesnt do anything

This does not improve your case either - admitting to potentially using clients on our server is counterproductive and could be considered a threat towards us. Let’s avoid that.

Again, thank you for your concerns regarding Sentinel, and I wish you the best of luck with your appeal/conversation.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom