Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Hello hoomans! I will be telling the truth about me -,-.

1. I don't really live In my mom's belly! I live in Arkansas o_O

2. As you see my age isn't shown, its cause I like it private but how about I say it, I'm right now 18!!

3. I like to be funny but I can be savage but at first I was message farming but I never knew what it meant until a nice user said what it meant so I stopped message farming, [!] If you CATCH me message farming then warn me ^-^ [!]

4. I can really be an idiot sometimes...

5. I can try to introduce new user's!!

6. I. Am. Taco & Cat/Kitten. Lover. C:
7. Have fun with me!! (obviously last cause its so :cube_light: important)

L

Lepzi

Hello, it's nice to know about you. Glad you stopped message farming you don't want to get punished after all. I hope you have fun chatting on here making friends and of course having some fun, I hope to see some funny comments from you in the future.:D

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, it's nice to know about you. Glad you stopped message farming you don't want to get punished after all. I hope you have fun chatting on here making friends and of course having some fun, I hope to see some funny comments from you in the future.:D
Of course I will be funny, its my career (feels like a quote from me I always say it when someone says something about me being funny cause its my career ._.)

Reactions: Lepzi

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Nice to know more about you! ;)
A small introduction about me,
I'm Davey 14 y/o and like gaming and drawing !
Read here My full intro dictionaire https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/itsdavey_.189464/
Yo its a great introduction I would try to make it smaller than that but its better to make me get better know how many times can I say better I said it again and wait I didn't say better that time but I did that time! (that was pointless ._.)

L

Lepzi

Of course I will be funny, its my career (feels like a quote from me I always say it when someone says something about me being funny cause its my career ._.)
Glad to see being funny is your career let's hope it goes well!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

2. As you see my age isn't shown, its cause I like it private but how about I say it, I'm right now 18!!

3. I like to be funny but I can be savage but at first I was message farming but I never knew what it meant until a nice user said what it meant so I stopped message farming, [!] If you CATCH me message farming then warn me ^-^ [!]

Nice to know you more Nichole and no problem!
You don't seem to message farm anymore ^^

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

Hello @HeyItzNichole!
Nice to meet you, and thank you for introducing your self to us, also your introduction was hilarious. :p
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom