Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Hello hoomans! I will be telling the truth about me -,-.

1. I don't really live In my mom's belly! I live in Arkansas o_O

2. As you see my age isn't shown, its cause I like it private but how about I say it, I'm right now 18!!

3. I like to be funny but I can be savage but at first I was message farming but I never knew what it meant until a nice user said what it meant so I stopped message farming, [!] If you CATCH me message farming then warn me ^-^ [!]

4. I can really be an idiot sometimes...

5. I can try to introduce new user's!!

6. I. Am. Taco & Cat/Kitten. Lover. C:
7. Have fun with me!! (obviously last cause its so :cube_light: important)

L

Lepzi

Hello, it's nice to know about you. Glad you stopped message farming you don't want to get punished after all. I hope you have fun chatting on here making friends and of course having some fun, I hope to see some funny comments from you in the future.:D

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, it's nice to know about you. Glad you stopped message farming you don't want to get punished after all. I hope you have fun chatting on here making friends and of course having some fun, I hope to see some funny comments from you in the future.:D
Of course I will be funny, its my career (feels like a quote from me I always say it when someone says something about me being funny cause its my career ._.)

Reactions: Lepzi

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Nice to know more about you! ;)
A small introduction about me,
I'm Davey 14 y/o and like gaming and drawing !
Read here My full intro dictionaire https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/itsdavey_.189464/
Yo its a great introduction I would try to make it smaller than that but its better to make me get better know how many times can I say better I said it again and wait I didn't say better that time but I did that time! (that was pointless ._.)

L

Lepzi

Of course I will be funny, its my career (feels like a quote from me I always say it when someone says something about me being funny cause its my career ._.)
Glad to see being funny is your career let's hope it goes well!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

2. As you see my age isn't shown, its cause I like it private but how about I say it, I'm right now 18!!

3. I like to be funny but I can be savage but at first I was message farming but I never knew what it meant until a nice user said what it meant so I stopped message farming, [!] If you CATCH me message farming then warn me ^-^ [!]

Nice to know you more Nichole and no problem!
You don't seem to message farm anymore ^^

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

Hello @HeyItzNichole!
Nice to meet you, and thank you for introducing your self to us, also your introduction was hilarious. :p
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom