Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Literally almost every time i get into a lobby I hear the punching of a hacker who doesn't turn off kill aura, half of this I find funny, the other half I find crazy just because this shows how many hackers there actually are.
Dosen't matter
We can beat hacker easly tbh
I dont want report hacker on forums :)

Last edited:

Joebobhero

Jun 19, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Dosen't matter
We can beat hacker easly tbh
I dont want report hacker on forums :)
It depends if they're hacking on mobile or pc, mobile hackers tend to be absolute garbage not just at the game but at hacking and are easy to defeat. while pc hackers who use stuff like horion are fricking invincible.

Joebobhero

Jun 19, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, record them when you can! I use OBS so i constantly have it open when I'm playing just in the case that I wanna catch a hacker, rulebreaker, or a cool moment!
If you want to catch hackers just Win + Alt + G and it records the past 30 seconds if your on windows ten or on xbox press the home button + y so that way you dont have to constantly be recording

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
If you want to catch hackers just Win + Alt + G and it records the past 30 seconds if your on windows ten or on xbox press the home button + y so that way you dont have to constantly be recording

Please go more into detail about what to do for windows ten because the only home button makes the webpage go to the top...

Although I'm just going to assume that you meant that the Win+Alt+G was for windows 10.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom