Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oleboy555

Mar 13, 2015
literally ALMOST every single game of skywars has at least 1 hacker in it, im posting this because ive played 17 games after one another and have encountered 25 cheaters, 25!!, this cannot continue much longer,

I don't know who is working on developing the "New AntiCheat!", but please, for crying out loud PLEASE hurry up!

ive been actively playing cubecraft after a longtime of inactivity for the past 1 week, and I have been constantly recording when I encounter a hacker, but now its up to the point of recording an ENTIRE game just incase there is a hacker.

This is getting out of hand.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
literally ALMOST every single game of skywars has at least 1 hacker in it, im posting this because ive played 17 games after one another and have encountered 25 cheaters, 25!!, this cannot continue much longer,

I don't know who is working on developing the "New AntiCheat!", but please, for crying out loud PLEASE hurry up!

ive been actively playing cubecraft after a longtime of inactivity for the past 1 week, and I have been constantly recording when I encounter a hacker, but now its up to the point of recording an ENTIRE game just incase there is a hacker.

This is getting out of hand.
I know the problem, the only time when i play is when i play with @zDutchie When we are on teamspeak and she is in the game with me ;) She ban the hackers live ;)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Do you play 1.8 or 1.9 PvP? I've been playing 1.9 a lot and have barely come across a hacker. Also, the amount of hackers has drastically decreased compared to the situation 2 months ago.
PLEASE hurry up!
I'd rather have a non-rushed and good working anti-cheat than having a rushed anti-cheat that barely finds hackers.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You can just keep recording hackers if you want to help.
The situation is a bit insane but the staff team sure is working on it, don't worry.
They are currently hiring new developers too, by the way.
One of the positions is BE developer, to ensure the fair play and security in game, aka anticheat developer.

So yeah pretty much, deal with it / have patience, it's not something that comes outta nowhere, to eliminate evry hacker ever in existance, it's a simple anticheat that might take some time to function properly.
So far it's done a (kind of) good job though, and that's all the info we got from the staff team as of now.

The anticheat might as well come out bad, who knows. All I know myself though is that "hurry up" won't work.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Would you rather have the anticheat now, rushed and not fully developed that will kick the wrong players and not stop the real hackers or wait a little bit longer and have an anticheat that actually works well and does its job? I know what I'd prefer, jus' sayin.

Chill. The staff are working hard to get it done, this thread isn't helping anything... please just be patient!

@Buuuddy you bet me to it xD we said the same thing pretty much :L

Reactions: Buuuddy

Oleboy555

Mar 13, 2015
Would you rather have the anticheat now, rushed and not fully developed that will kick the wrong players and not stop the real hackers or wait a little bit longer and have an anticheat that actually works well and does its job? I know what I'd prefer, jus' sayin.

Chill. The staff are working hard to get it done, this thread isn't helping anything... please just be patient!

@Buuuddy you bet me to it xD we said the same thing pretty much :L
I know it might not be helping, but your right, instead of banning the hackers right now with an undeveloped anitcheta just kick them from the game.

right now they have NoCheatPlus??? it does absolutely nothing????

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I'd rather have a non-rushed and good working anti-cheat than having a rushed anti-cheat that barely finds hackers.

Would you rather have the anticheat now, rushed and not fully developed that will kick the wrong players and not stop the real hackers or wait a little bit longer and have an anticheat that actually works well and does its job?

I am so gonna laugh for a whopping 98324682 years if this "anti cheat" turns out to be really bad, I will also hope the asteroid will come.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I am so gonna laugh for a whopping 98324682 years if this "anti cheat" turns out to be really bad, I will also hope the asteroid will come.

Replace 'laugh' with 'cry' and thats gonna be me...

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Syndicade

Dec 22, 2015
Boston QZ
I agree, but there will always be hackers, even with an "anti-cheat" implemented or not.

Hopefully it's added soon, though, and it actually helps.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello :]

We understand your concerns. The least you can do now is report all the hackers you find here: https://reports.cubecraft.net , and provide video evidence. Our developers are trying at their utmost potential to make the anti-cheat as well as they can. There is no ETA for it, as we have to cover EVERYTHING. Meaning every single variant of every hacked client. I hope you understand, but we try to cut down on the hackers as much as we can to make CubeCraft a more enjoyable place for you and the players.

If you have any more questions, feel free to private message me.

- Locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom