Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Not that its ever bothered me for more than 10 miniutes but , your FFA is pretty toxic. Its sooooooo toxic that it disgusts me just to play. Have you seen how malicious people are over there? Normally I’d just deal with it

Buuuut since you guys are soooo kid friendly these days im thinking , “hey isnt it super hypicritical how such a kid friendly server , cough sorry i mean cough parent friendly server allows this kind of stuff ; targeting , teaming and toxicity. Its worse than duels. This place actually did ruin my fun many times , now idc at all. I ignore all fools that play there.

10 people to gang up on a person and target them everyday. Happened to me. I fought back , I managed to hold them off. Then comes the 24/7 death threats .

>Add /report chat for FFA only
Use the UI that pops up when you display the level with a little “report” thing below it

> ban targeting in groups of 4 or more. Targeting us fun, huat dont make it unfair.

>ban teaming or fux your kits.how ? People have made countless threads about that. Go read those . Maybe if you read them , the server wont die

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
There is a lot of toxic players in FFA, if a /report command for FFA for toxic words or abbreviations is not necessary imo. It could be offensive, but if someone calls you e.z or izi, just buy and kill them. That's what I do

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not that its ever bothered me for more than 10 miniutes but , your FFA is pretty toxic. Its sooooooo toxic that it disgusts me just to play. Have you seen how malicious people are over there? Normally I’d just deal with it

Buuuut since you guys are soooo kid friendly these days im thinking , “hey isnt it super hypicritical how such a kid friendly server , cough sorry i mean cough parent friendly server allows this kind of stuff ; targeting , teaming and toxicity. Its worse than duels. This place actually did ruin my fun many times , now idc at all. I ignore all fools that play there.

10 people to gang up on a person and target them everyday. Happened to me. I fought back , I managed to hold them off. Then comes the 24/7 death threats .

>Add /report chat for FFA only
Use the UI that pops up when you display the level with a little “report” thing below it

> ban targeting in groups of 4 or more. Targeting us fun, huat dont make it unfair.

>ban teaming or fux your kits.how ? People have made countless threads about that. Go read those . Maybe if you read them , the server wont die
I agree with your suggestions. I don't play FFA anymore because of this. So I think /report should be ok for at least FFA and targeting in teams of 3 or more? 4 is ok, but it seems like 3 is the least to dominate a lot.
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom