Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
On 18/01/14, at 1:14 AM, PIGxBUTT wrote:
> <<< Mii lil sis I have to send u this : Now that you have opened this you cant stop reading. Hi, my name is Michael and I am 9 years old. I died on June 8,1997 because I was beat to death by a bully. His name was Latriel. Once I died, no-one believed he beat me to death. So returned as a ghost and killed him the following night. A girl named Payton read this scary email. She laughed and deleted it. Later that dark night, she heard me breathe and before she could send it, her mother heard her screaming. When her mom entered the room, there was blood everywhere and I wrote on the wall: You'll never see her again!¡ Well, the police looked for months but they still haven't found her body. Want to know why? Because she is with me in a locked chamber. Another boy read this and thought it was real. Smart boy. That very night, he sent it to all his friends. After he sent it, I appeared in his room and watched over him. I made sure nothing happened to him. Now if you want me to protect you instead of killing you, you have to send this to 10 people or suffer!

This is just a joke. If you carry this on I will love you forever, and if you don't, well, you'll see the outcome soon enough ;3.

hippopotamu5

Dec 20, 2013
On 18/01/14, at 1:14 AM, PIGxBUTT wrote:
> <<< Mii lil sis I have to send u this : Now that you have opened this you cant stop reading. Hi, my name is Michael and I am 9 years old. I died on June 8,1997 because I was beat to death by a bully. His name was Latriel. Once I died, no-one believed he beat me to death. So returned as a ghost and killed him the following night. A girl named Payton read this scary email. She laughed and deleted it. Later that dark night, she heard me breathe and before she could send it, her mother heard her screaming. When her mom entered the room, there was blood everywhere and I wrote on the wall: You'll never see her again!¡ Well, the police looked for months but they still haven't found her body. Want to know why? Because she is with me in a locked chamber. Another boy read this and thought it was real. Smart boy. That very night, he sent it to all his friends. After he sent it, I appeared in his room and watched over him. I made sure nothing happened to him. Now if you want me to protect you instead of killing you, you have to send this to 10 people or suffer!

This is just a joke. If you carry this on I will love you forever, and if you don't, well, you'll see the outcome soon enough ;3.
If i never post on these forums, you will know what happened to me.. I'll be in eternal pain with Michael. And we will come for you. -_-

Matty15243

Nov 23, 2013
Here's some chain mail of my own:

Chain.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom