Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I really hope this will be the last poll about this. Do you want the auto-kit feature?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You just dumped all your own suggestions, you have to understand that not everyone shares the same opinion as you. Also, please keep your posts relevent to the thread.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This has been escalated 5x there may be other reasons why it isn't implemented.
Could you state some clear, good reasons? I don’t see why it shouldn’t get implemented. And yes I do know not everything that gets escalated gets implemented.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think you misread my comment, I did explain why.
Well, everything takes time. Some things have a priority, yes, but does it really take 4 years to implement or even consider implementing this? I bet developers do have time to add the quality of life suggestions.

I never said it shouldn't get implemented.
Nope! You indeed didn’t. I was just stating though.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You just dumped all your own suggestions, you have to understand that not everyone shares the same opinion as you. Also, please keep your posts relevent to the thread.
1. Not all of those were suggestions. Actually bother to read them (how ironic).
2. Just look at the polls and likes if you want to know the opinions. Also, look at this suggestion itself, if that hasn't gained enough support, I don't know what has. Oh, right, a football gadget nobody asked for. Yay.
3. What you said doesn't prove we're actually being listened to, we're still not. Just look at how many of those threads actually got a reasonable response where the staff member had actually read the thread unlike in some threads.
4. I just posted mine as an example because they were easier to find for myself, not because I only agree with myself. Also those are not all my suggestions, some aren't even suggestions at all. (1)
5.This is relevant to the thread since it complains about the managements ability to handle suggestions. This comment expands upon that.
6. What you said doesn't disprove my comment.

System is broken, no amount of rephrasing, whataboutism and silly excuses is going to change that.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
It’s been suggested numerous times and it will most likely be added at some point. Just because it was suggested in 2014 once doesn’t mean it takes four years to code.

I’m locking the thread as it has turned into a general complaint rather than a suggestion’s discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom