Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

waffle___king

Jun 14, 2016
First of all in the map Vegetables certain islands have 1 Iron Generator while others have 2 Iron generators. I find this annoying when playing because that causes you to share 1 Iron Generator while other teams have double the iron you have. If someone could look into this that would be great. Thank you!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
First of all in the map Vegetables certain islands have 1 Iron Generator while others have 2 Iron generators. I find this annoying when playing because that causes you to share 1 Iron Generator while other teams have double the iron you have. If someone could look into this that would be great. Thank you!
Black's generator not working is a bug. The developers are already aware of this, and hopefully it will be fixed soon!

TheRedstoneTaoc

Jun 15, 2016
That's hilarious. Actually, whats wrong with eggwars is the lack of freaking resolution. I just got out of an hour-long overpowered items game that involved me dying to campers. Do you know what I find funny? How I went to mid, got diamonds, got gear, killed MANY people, pvp'ed, played the game. And do you know what I did when there were three teams left and my egg just got destroyed after ACTUALLY 5 OUT MY 5 TEAMMATES LOGGED OUT!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID! HUH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID! I WENT AND I TOOK OUT ONE TEAM OF 3 ALL BY MYSELF! And the funnier part? There was another team.......................2 blue campers with full diamond gear and bows. And do you know what I did? Do you really want to know? Well.........................I got knocked off of a high place. I starting fighting one when the other came down to kill me. I shot the one who came as backup. I pvp'ed the REMAINING PLAYER AS A ONE-ON-ONE PVP BATTLE AFTER EVERY SINGLE TEAMMATE LOGGING OUT AND AFTER KILLING EVERY SINGLE TEAM OF CAMPERS IN MY WAY TO RIGHT THEN AND RIGHT FREAKING THERE!
It was the final battle...................................My enemy's helmet broke. But guess what? He had another.....................because he camped long enough to have one. AND do you know what last thing I find funny? I fought a full diamond, camping loving, bow shooting, obnoxious waiting, super pleb with the max sword vs. my iron gear and crappy diamond sword UNTIL HIS HELMET BROKE BEFORE MY IRON GEAR GAVE OUT BECAUSE THAT'S HOW HARD I MAKE SURE I DESTROY ALL CAMPERS AT PVP AND WRECK THEM IN EVERY SINGLE BATTLE FOR WHAT THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then there were two.
Mano e Mano.
I had no backup gear.
I had no backup teammates
After slaying him at pvp for 10 FREAKING MINUTES I DIED BECAUSE HIS LITTLE CAMPER BODY HAD ALL THE BEAUTIFUL GEAR HE COULD EVER FREAKING WANT IN HIS DREAMS TO REPLACE HIS OTHER SETS!

So cubecraft. Make a deathmatch. Make a game time limit. Put staff members in to punish campers. I don't care. Just do something. And do it now.

waffle___king

Jun 14, 2016
I actually have a question for the developers. Do you know why generators sometimes don't work?

waffle___king

Jun 14, 2016
Oh and Black isn't the only island on vegetables that doesent have 2 Iron Generators. I know pink doesent and probably some others too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom