Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
No doubt, TNT trouble is a cool and fun game to play;however, it needs a lot of work.
First of all,

Fall Damage

This thing needs to be removed, it is annoying when you jump to the islands and you lose a lot of hearts.

Another reason to change is the regen system, you don't regen that fast ( normal 1.9+ regen system) it is more like 1.8 regen system.

Tutorial

I played Tower Defence a couple of times, and I noticed the tutorial that comes with it, so I thought why not add a tutorial for TNT trouble for people who don't know how to play yet.

Smaller teams

20v20 games are nice, but having half of the team rage quit because they died sucks. That is a reason for having smaller team like 10v10, 5v5 ...

Leaderboards

A leaderboard should be added to the game, maybe one for top Island Games winners, and one for top Island Games killers.

You have to be rewarded for killing somebody
+1 point for each kill maybe.

Achievements

I realized that there are no achievements for TNT trouble. Adding some will be cool to see :rolleyes:.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Smaller teams

20v20 games are nice, but having half of the team rage quit because they died sucks. That is a reason for having smaller team like 10v10, 5v5 ...

Definitely agreed. It's fun to have bigger teams, 20v20. But I would like to play smaller maps too, I hope they'll add it after the beta version.
Lots of players don't know how the game works yet, so would be nice to play with your friends/party of 5 players for example,
who actually do know how the game works.

Leaderboards

A leaderboard should be added to the game, maybe one for top Island Games winners, and one for top Island Games killers.

Achievements

I realized that there are no achievements for TNT trouble. Adding some will be cool to see :rolleyes:.

I hope they'll add leaderboards and achievements to this game mode too. They might do it, after the beta version.
In my opinion, they shouldn't add the top killers but they should make a leaderboard for the ones that blew up the most Castles, since that is the purpose c:

Another thing I would like to see changed is adapting the way you die after you fell in the void. Usually in games like Skywars or Eggwars you die instant after falling in the void, in Island Games you're getting damage, till you die.. Would be better if you just die instant so you can continue faster.

Reactions: BuriitoS
F

Facelurite

Large teams makes the game distinct. I'm against having teams of 5 . 10 and above is something im for.

I'm happy with the slower regen as well. 1.9 regen is uh ...
slightly whack.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No doubt, TNT trouble is a cool and fun game to play;however, it needs a lot of work.
First of all,

Fall Damage

This thing needs to be removed, it is annoying when you jump to the islands and you lose a lot of hearts.

Another reason to change is the regen system, you don't regen that fast ( normal 1.9+ regen system) it is more like 1.8 regen system.

Tutorial

I played Tower Defence a couple of times, and I noticed the tutorial that comes with it, so I thought why not add a tutorial for TNT trouble for people who don't know how to play yet.

Smaller teams

Leaderboards

You have to be rewarded for killing somebody
+1 point for each kill maybe.

Achievements

This big teams, fall damage and healing makes it more difficult. So -1 and achievements should be added

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom