Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
Cubecraft is a great server with many fun games in it. That said, they have made some things recently that have not only upset me but most of the community. For example, games like Ender and Colony Control. Ok cubecraft, what happened here. These are some of the best seasonal games to play and they took them away. I understand that they were busy with stuff during the Halloween season, but it couldn’t have been that much work to make it in the server during the season. Same goes with Colony Control. It was a great game and they never put it in, even though snowman survival made it in. 🧐 It didn’t make much sense especially considering that many people enjoyed that game. If there was a legitimate reason as to why this was the case, then I’d be ok with it, but there isn’t. Not only these seasonal games are the problem though. There are some problems with other games as well, but I will not try to go into depth because cubecraft can hear more suggestions from other players instead of just mine. I hope anyone who sees this can agree that cubecraft needs to fix a few things but only to make people want to play their server more, because me personally I love this server. Thanks for taking time to read this long message. 😂

• Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello, here is a quote from the official news thread:
Now some of you are probably wondering "Why was Snowman Survival able to come back but Colony Control wasn't?". This is because Snowman Survival is a much more simple game from a tech point of view. As some of you know, most of our games have been converted into our new game framework, so Snowman Survival needed to be converted before being released. Colony Control is a much bigger game on the tech side, meaning converting it to our new game framework would have taken a lot of time and resources, taking away from our 1.19 update and increasing the release date further.

taraaann

Nov 6, 2022
Somewhere in the Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is a great server with many fun games in it. That said, they have made some things recently that have not only upset me but most of the community. For example, games like Ender and Colony Control. Ok cubecraft, what happened here. These are some of the best seasonal games to play and they took them away. I understand that they were busy with stuff during the Halloween season, but it couldn’t have been that much work to make it in the server during the season. Same goes with Colony Control. It was a great game and they never put it in, even though snowman survival made it in. 🧐 It didn’t make much sense especially considering that many people enjoyed that game. If there was a legitimate reason as to why this was the case, then I’d be ok with it, but there isn’t. Not only these seasonal games are the problem though. There are some problems with other games as well, but I will not try to go into depth because cubecraft can hear more suggestions from other players instead of just mine. I hope anyone who sees this can agree that cubecraft needs to fix a few things but only to make people want to play their server more, because me personally I love this server. Thanks for taking time to read this long message. 😂
Hey, please do a bit more research before you say there is no reason, of course cube wants colony control back, but they are focusing on the 1.19 update. Besides the 1.19 update they still wanted to give us something for Christmas season. They selected snowman survival because when colony control and snowman survival where at the same time in cube, snowman had way more players than colony control. And I agree with the fact that there are some problems in other games, I have my faith in the 1.19 update to fix those.

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
Hey, please do a bit more research before you say there is no reason, of course cube wants colony control back, but they are focusing on the 1.19 update. Besides the 1.19 update they still wanted to give us something for Christmas season. They selected snowman survival because when colony control and snowman survival were at the same time in cube, snowman had way more players than colony control. And I agree with the fact that there are some problems in other games, I have my faith in the 1.19 update to fix those.
I forgot to mention the 1.19 update they were working on for colony control, but mentioned it for ender. My fault.

Reactions: taraaann

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
This isn’t about fixing the game but what you guys could add to make some games have a bit more variety and make even more people want to join your guy’s server, because I personally think that this server is on track to be one of, if not considered already, the best servers out there on Minecraft.
1. Eggwars sudden death game mode
For this mode, it could be like regular Eggwars (normal mode) but with a twist. After maybe 15 minutes or so, your egg would be destroyed automatically and would make others fight to the death. This would be an interesting game mode given the fact that in some cases it takes forever for eggs to die. This might encourage camping a bit more but the good thing is that if a team were to try and take down another team, they wouldn’t have to worry about destroying their egg. I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks this is a good idea but it would make the game interesting to play, and you still have the option to vote for something else. It’s not like it’s the only game mode there would be.
2. Add day/night cycle in games
I honestly don’t know how Cubecraft would implement this into the game but it would be an awesome feature if they could. Not only would texture packs show their other half (yes I use texture packs when playing Cubecraft), but also would be interesting to see how people would do things in the dark. The thought of playing a game in the dark sounds like a horror game in a way, which I would enjoy a ton.
3. Add trios to Eggwars
This would be a huge thing to work on, but would be so good to have in the end. The thing is, my friends and I always play squads because there are three of us, leaving us with a teammate who is, no offense, either really bad at the game or a sweat who destroys every egg while we stay on defense. Adding trios would not only eliminate that problem (which probably is not a huge deal considering many people play duos together), but also add a whole other level to how the game is played. Sure three people compared to two or four doesn’t seem like much, but it would be. This would be a huge project but would be well worth it in the end.
4. Add super op and super hardcore to Eggwars
This could either be the greatest idea ever or the worst in existence. 😂 But think about people who like a super hard challenge or who like to camp the whole game (the challenge is hardcore and op is camping in case you couldn’t tell). This would be such a cool feature and yet make the game ten times more playable.
5. Add more seasonal games throughout the year
Seasonal games are one of the features that make Cubecraft stand out compared to their servers. That said, there are only two months if the year that we get them, and basically back to back. It would be cool to see some seasonal games added in the spring or the summer. I know this would definitely put Cubecraft to a thinking and grinding state, but it could be well worth it in the process. It would be nice to look forward to a different game every few months or so, instead of waiting 10 months for a few games.
6. Either make survival games rank better or delete the game
I think most people could agree with me on this. I mean, who really plays survival games these days. The game hasn’t had an update in years, and to be completely honest, the rank for it sucks. If you bought Eggwars rank you could get five times the amount of loot you get in survival games for the exact same price of ten dollars. To me it doesn’t seem like a very popular game and either needs revamps or removal from the server.

I hope these ideas will not only please the community but also give Cubecraft some things to think about if they ever decide to update their server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom