Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey ! who remembers magic n mayham and loves it as me ? It was my 1st favorite game on cubecraft , especially , the feeling of you when killing the final boss, the conjurer , and get the void wand , the well cage and the 1250 xp everytime you kill it !
I love everything in this game ,JUST EVERYTHING !
I love to have lots of spirits, i love to upgrade my wands, i love to buy better armour , btw, who was planning to have the 100 million armour ? well, i was gonna do that, but, because of the shocking news of the magic n mayham closing, i couldn't do that ...

I found these photos of the memories of magic n mayham, also, do you think magic n mayham should be added again with updates every while ? PLEASE DO THAT !! Please !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (83).png
    Screenshot (83).png
    291.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot (74).png
    Screenshot (74).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot (81).png
    Screenshot (81).png
    430.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (46).png
    Screenshot (46).png
    555.7 KB · Views: 63

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Magic & Mayhem was a lot of fun! My favourite part was the storyline and completing all the quests. However, I don't think they should add Magic & Mayhem back, as it would take up a lot of time and resources to provide the game with constant updates. As we have seen already, without updates there becomes little to do except upgrade stats.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Magic & Mayhem was a lot of fun! My favourite part was the storyline and completing all the quests. However, I don't think they should add Magic & Mayhem back, as it would take up a lot of time and resources to provide the game with constant updates. As we have seen already, without updates there becomes little to do except upgrade stats.
idk if its only me, but i will still love magic n mayham even if its the same forever

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.