Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RextarPvP

Jun 28, 2017
Hello today I was banned from the server, it was unfairly to do jitterclick I have proof that I am legal, or is there any way to transfer the rank?
upload_2017-9-3_14-58-39.png

D

Deleted member 169486

You were banned my Cubecrafts anti-cheat. Since your appeal was denied (assuming your username is RextarPvP), you need to contact CrazymanJR on the forums or discord. https://discord.gg/cubecraft

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello today I was banned from the server, it was unfairly to do jitterclick I have proof that I am legal, or is there any way to transfer the rank?
View attachment 137055
we rextar is TheJhojan24 This is the nick of my other account

Hello. In accordance with the username provided, you were banned by Sentinel (anti-cheat) for cheating. Your appeal has been denied. If you still believe this is an error, please contact CrazymanJR#4742 via the CubeCraft Discord server here. Explain what happened before you were banned and how you believe this ban was false. CrazymanJR will then investigate further. Also we do not do rank transfers anymore, sorry for the inconvenience.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to message me here.
Note: using an alternate account to bypass a punishment is forbidden.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom