Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
As we now EggWars have been making that CubeCraft continues to grow and why don't make an EggWars Competitive mode? what I propose is that there should be competitive EggWars that starts with people over 1000 wins. This would make pro players play more, and, just starting players to enjoy and get better without getting angry or stressed about too many good players.

xToxii_GM
Level:49

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I've recently made a post on a ranked Eggwars version going into depth on what changes should be made to benefit the competitive side of CubeCraft's diverse community:

Hopefully, the ideas listed here are similar to what you imagined in a Ranked Eggwars game mode.

I also disagree with requiring 1000 wins to begin with in order to play as it wouldn't work with CubeCraft's current player base. A lower amount would fit better and can always be increased over time.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
The community has been asking for both ranked eggwars and skywars. It hasnt happened, and it probably wont ever happen. The problem is that the community simply isnt big enough to add more gamemodes and expect to have a reasonable number of players. If it were just a matter of support and approval, it probably wouldve happened years ago.

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
The community has been asking for both ranked eggwars and skywars. It hasnt happened, and it probably wont ever happen. The problem is that the community simply isnt big enough to add more gamemodes and expect to have a reasonable number of players. If it were just a matter of support and approval, it probably wouldve happened years ago.
There's a major difference with this type of game mode though.
Unlike game modes like Eggwars Beta that ended up dying after a day or two, this is something wanted by a vast selection of the CubeCraft community, more-so the competitive side. If the CubeCraft staff focused more on appealing to what the community wants, they can potentially rebuild a large player base on the Java network.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
There's a major difference with this type of game mode though.
Unlike game modes like Eggwars Beta that ended up dying after a day or two, this is something wanted by a vast selection of the CubeCraft community, more-so the competitive side. If the CubeCraft staff focused more on appealing to what the community wants, they can potentially rebuild a large player base on the Java network.
Im not disputing that at all. I would love to see ranked gamemodes, as you would get way better. But like i said, they just dont have the players needed to make adding such a gamemode worth it. Especially when lots of current players are newer to the community, and minecraft in general, because of the pandemic

D

Deleted member 469419

So this idea is pretty neat; I like your idea of making a ranked game to Eggwars because it's the most popular game and it's the one which has make cubecraft keep growing as a huge network.

This have been suggested few times before by the way, I think I've found the original thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ranked-eggwars.201866/

But actually, I think would be a problem with this, and it's that now we doesn't count with the enough players to allow us to make a ranked mode, this would make the games more empty than are now.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think this might be a very good idea, so that "newer" players, so to speak, can play with people of their level. And the more "professional" people will play with people of their level more or less.

RobinF007

Aug 17, 2020
Netherlands
As we now EggWars have been making that CubeCraft continues to grow and why don't make an EggWars Competitive mode? what I propose is that there should be competitive EggWars that starts with people over 1000 wins. This would make pro players play more, and, just starting players to enjoy and get better without getting angry or stressed about too many good players.

xToxii_GM
Level:49
I must say i really like the idea BUT i don't think (tbh) that cubecraft has enough players for that, i am recommending it for Skywars tho...

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Nope. Not enough players also people might get toxic
As i said in the other thread regarding ranked gamemodes, if you want to be casual you can still play the normal mode. Also in the other thread @GladiusYugen made some really good suggestions on how to avoid toxicity, so i dont think it should stop CC from trying a ranked mode. The lack of players however is a real concern. When i go into a game of eggwars, about half of players r experienced rushers, so im betting around half the playerbase would go to the ranked mode. Thats a big oof, but it cant hurt to try. Afterall, they made a second beta mode, which no one really played, so it cant hurt to add a second mode when people are actually asking for it.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
As i said in the other thread regarding ranked gamemodes, if you want to be casual you can still play the normal mode. Also in the other thread @GladiusYugen made some really good suggestions on how to avoid toxicity, so i dont think it should stop CC from trying a ranked mode. The lack of players however is a real concern. When i go into a game of eggwars, about half of players r experienced rushers, so im betting around half the playerbase would go to the ranked mode. Thats a big oof, but it cant hurt to try. Afterall, they made a second beta mode, which no one really played, so it cant hurt to add a second mode when people are actually asking for it.
exactly there arnt enough players so keeping eggwars as it is now is a better idea no need for ranked eggwars

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Tons of threads were posted about this point and no replies. It is not a perfect time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom