Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
What Mojang is trying to do is get rid of the beta version of minecraft. Potentially, Minecraft has become a free environment game where people make their own custom maps, textures, skins, and share them. It is all free. But the thing that I don't see anyone mention is that mojang, or microsoft, is trying to profit from that. Ever since Notch has left, Mojang has been creating new updates and the biggest ones are probably adding a so called "shop" to the minecraft pocket edition of minecraft as well as the windows 10 edition. This is huge. Now with the most recent update, the better together or whatever crap, Mojang is trying to merge all the versions together. Do you know what that means? Mojang will now make you PAY for skins and maps and textures EVEN on the pc version. It's ridiculous. Mojang will be hiring original map makers and texture or skin creaters on the minecraft community and will probably pay them to make textures and all the rest of it FOR that shop. I just had to mention this because I don't see it being said anywhere else.

In conclusion, Mojang is basically trying to profit off of the community. This is not good. It will kill the game. But I guess we all have to wait to find out.

HERE is a video I found explaining this theory"

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Eventually it will reach the points where there will be paid mods. Not only that but Mod makers will only be allowed to use Mojangs API to make the most basic mods out there. The modding community will quit and so is the end of Minecraft. Though doubt that will happen soon.

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
Yes. I think Microsoft will start paying map makers, mod makers, skin makers, etc. Then there will be no more creators left in the java version, which will force the community to the other platforms. hopefully they don't touch java.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Nothing's happening to the java edition, except a name change.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom