Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nath

Jun 5, 2020
France 🇫🇷
Okay, you know all what's the Skyblock on CubeCraft?

Me, I don't like it, I doesn't feel like it's a true Skyblock.
A true one is where you have a little island and you need to do a cobble generator with lava and water, etc...

And this one is only a 1 block generator and you can show when it's gonna pop up, it removes the aspect of Skyblock.

Tell me what you think about the CubeCraft Skyblock! :)

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think CubeCraft's Skyblock is kind of unique, I haven't seen any other servers with something like this and it doesn't really bother me.

I can see where you're coming from though, it's not like the usual Skyblock. But I don't really see an issue with this, if anything it is somewhat easier to get materials. For example, some servers have separate spaces at spawn to mine cobblestone or to get materials from mobs, but now you can have your own cobblestone generators and different islands with their own functions.

Playing Skyblock on CubeCraft to me also just feels more rewarding since there are quests you can complete.

It's definitely different than most servers and in my opinion, that's what makes it more appealing in a way.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Okay, you know all what's the Skyblock on CubeCraft?

Me, I don't like it, I doesn't feel like it's a true Skyblock.
A true one is where you have a little island and you need to do a cobble generator with lava and water, etc...

And this one is only a 1 block generator and you can show when it's gonna pop up, it removes the aspect of Skyblock.

Tell me what you think about the CubeCraft Skyblock! :)
I understand where ur coming from. Ur grinding out resources, and ur only reward is to grind more resources. There needs to be more rpg/adventure themes in it imo

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
I think CubeCraft's Skyblock is kind of unique, I haven't seen any other servers with something like this and it doesn't really bother me.

I can see where you're coming from though, it's not like the usual Skyblock. But I don't really see an issue with this, if anything it is somewhat easier to get materials. For example, some servers have separate spaces at spawn to mine cobblestone or to get materials from mobs, but now you can have your own cobblestone generators and different islands with their own functions.

Playing Skyblock on CubeCraft to me also just feels more rewarding since there are quests you can complete.

It's definitely different than most servers and in my opinion, that's what makes it more appealing in a way.
This is what I wanted to say. It's super unique and I like this about Cubecraft.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi Nath!

First of all I don't play alot of skyblock at all.
Now I don't really know good skyblocks but I've played some and i didn't enjoy them.
Well on CubeCraft it's different it's actually fun to play but I don't have the patients to play it to be honest.
And I think this is a special and unique skyblock I guess.
This shouldn't be changed in any way to be honest.
Thanks for your feedback tho!

Have a nice day! :D

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Personnally I love the way the developers made skyblock. They made it so it can be played in between different games and doesn't need a lot of skill/time. It's also easy to understand for the younger community and overall more chill and relaxing. I personnally didn't like the idea of having generators at first, but after playing with it I slowly learned to live with it and discover its perks.

The generators take away a lot of afking.
Other servers use (as you mentioned) your typical water/lava cobblestone generator and they give ores once you level up your island and this just makes it so that you're in a continuous circle of afking and getting better tools to afk even faster (if that makes any sense). Generators on the other hand make it so you need to be active and need to explore and complete quests by making different kinds of farms while keeping the concept simple. This also makes it so new players can easily catch up to others if they are willing to put time and effort in it.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom