Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Has things practically come to an end for CC?

• Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
No offense, but this thread is so exaggerated.
The 1-week-ban is rather a warning than a punishment. Appealing is not possible so the hacker will be banned for 1 week. No exceptions. If the hacker is smart enough to stop hacking after his personal warning, Cubecraft would have 1 nice player more. If the hacker is not smart enough and doesn't think about the consequence of continuing, he will get punished with a ban whichs is a month or longer.

There is no infinite ammount of alternate accounts; every alternate account was bought by someone.
Changing IPs doesn't matter since Cubecraft does not IP-ban players.
It might be a little exaggerated, but come on dude this is a serious problem and the higher up staff don't even seem to respond to it? Like what? They seem to be laying all their responsibility at the moderators, as everyone is blaming them, but they can't do anything about it. It's actually quite sad that we haven't gotten a decent reply to this yet by anyone higher up, and I bet once we will get one they'll just lock the thread right after it so we can't argue about it.

Of course the 1 week ban is some sort of warning, but let's be serious dude why would we warn hackers? They know exactly that they're doing something that's against the rules and Cube is letting them go so easily... Sorry to say it, but I personally don't feel like having someone who hacks for weeks finally gets banned for a week and stops after that week is someone you want on your server. 90% of the hackers that get banned hack again, I've already seen several hackers getting banned and after their one week ban was over they hacked again.. This server is really big, so it really doesn't need to focus on allowing people back on the server who ruined the game experience for others. If they focussed more on banning them and creating an anti-cheat it would get way more players on the servers, and actual nice players not hackers...

Oh and if you'd be able to count every free alt that's out there and then multiply it by the amount of times they are able to hack on CubeCraft before they're all perm banned, you're probably getting quite close to infinite I guess.. I understand that you want to become a helper and such, but seriously dude just be honest in your replies, I can't imagine that you actually agree with this punishment. To become a helper you really don't have to always agree with everything they say, personally if I choose the helpers I'd probably deny all the people who did so as it's quite annoying. Like it should help CubeCraft way more if they get criticism that can make the server better instead of everyone agreeing with everything they do because they want to become a helper.

Reactions: hgbf and cocai

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Of course the 1 week ban is some sort of warning, but let's be serious dude why would we warn hackers? They know exactly that they're doing something that's against the rules and Cube is letting them go so easily... Sorry to say it, but I personally don't feel like having someone who hacks for weeks finally gets banned for a week and stops after that week is someone you want on your server. 90% of the hackers that get banned hack again, I've already seen several hackers getting banned and after their one week ban was over they hacked again.. This server is really big, so it really doesn't need to focus on allowing people back on the server who ruined the game experience for others. If they focussed more on banning them and creating an anti-cheat it would get way more players on the servers, and actual nice players not hackers...
Some hackers, who hack for the first time, know it is against the rules. They hack to get that "kick". As said before, they know it is against the rules, but don't know what the punishment is. The 1-week ban filters the players who want to play on the server out of the hackers with no good intentions.
Oh and if you'd be able to count every free alt that's out there and then multiply it by the amount of times they are able to hack on CubeCraft before they're all perm banned, you're probably getting quite close to infinite I guess
This is very off-topic, but you can't get close to infinite. It never ends, since it's infinite.
I understand that you want to become a helper and such, but seriously dude just be honest in your replies, I can't imagine that you actually agree with this punishment.
I am honest in my replies, everything I say is my opinion. You can agree or not with my opinion, but you will never change it.
To become a helper you really don't have to always agree with everything they say, personally if I choose the helpers I'd probably deny all the people who did so as it's quite annoying.
There have been multiple situations where I personally talked to a staff member because I did not agree with how things turned out.
It's actually quite sad that we haven't gotten a decent reply to this yet by anyone higher up, and I bet once we will get one they'll just lock the thread right after it so we can't argue about it.
Tacosbefriends and Gingergeek replied to one of these messages.

I honestly don't get why almost everyone dislikes the new punishment system.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Some hackers, who hack for the first time, know it is against the rules. They hack to get that "kick". As said before, they know it is against the rules, but don't know what the punishment is. The 1-week ban filters the players who want to play on the server out of the hackers with no good intentions.
Some of them know it's against the rules!? I think everyone who does it knows it's against the rules, it gives them a massive advantage above others and on every server the rules clearly state that it's not allowed. Wow it filters out the hackers with no good intentions? But all those hackers with no good intentions do get way too many chances to hack. The appeal system works way better to filter it out, like if there's a hacker who got banned and they have a decent appeal they'll get unbanned and if they have no good intentions well then they're still banned instead of being able to hack over and over again. That in my opinion is a 100 times better than to let them ruin 1000's of players their experience on CubeCraft every single day.. I encounter around 40+ hackers on just assassins, if I didn't complain about the amount 50% of them wouldn't have even been banned, but the worst about it is that they will all be able to hack again in a week and ruin my fun and the fun of others.. Yay CubeCraft thanks for ruining it for loads of players...

Also like Tacos said that he doesn't want to accidently ban someone who wasn't hacking for a whole year, well they clearly get told to appeal if something is wrong and there should be video evidence for every hacker that gets banned. So if the person actually wasn't hacking they'll probably get unbanned y'know.. And if they do this so that they get more players to earn more money, they should instead just sell unbans in the store but still ban hackers for a year, they will probably earn way more money with that and there will still be less hackers than currently I guess..
This is very off-topic, but you can't get close to infinite. It never ends, since it's infinite.
OTV7ujA.png
Tacosbefriends and Gingergeek replied to one of these messages.

I honestly don't get why almost everyone dislikes the new punishment system.
Yea they're not really the people we want replies from, as they don't really decide what changes (I believe).

You don't get why almost everyone dislikes the new punishment system? Well the amount of hackers seems to have increased by 400% and not just that they'll be able to do it over and over again.. So I'm not sure if you like fighting/dying to hackers, but that's probably why nobody likes this system and I don't understand why the owners don't realize that they've made the wrong decision, like almost everyone disagrees with it except for the people who don't want to look bad to the owners. The statements people have said why the system sucks have been 100 times better than the statements of people who think the system is good..

Reactions: hgbf

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
If you don't like the system leave the server for all I care. Most people aren't as negative as you about this subject.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
If you don't like the system leave the server for all I care. Most people aren't as negative as you about this subject.
Most people who don't agree with it don't even reply to it, not sure if you've ever played assassinations or anything? There are loads of hackers there every single day ruining the game for everyone, and that's just assassinations.. I'm not sure if you like hackers or something? Don't they ruin the fun for you? And they get away with the lightest punishment possible and they can just start ruining fun for others again after only a week..

I also can't seem to think of many positive things about this subject, and yea CubeCraft should definitely bring out updates that wants players to quit playing on their server.. Basically everyone I've talked to about this subject agrees that the punishment is absurd, even the moderators think so.. It's also extremely demotivating to report hackers when they make stupid changes like these, and then to see that they seem to be hiding the fact that the punishment for hacking only is one week.. Like if I didn't start about it nobody would've probably noticed lol..

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure Hackers didn't take over the Server..
I've saw way more Hackers in the past 8 Hours (Assassination). And I recorded and reported most of them...
Its true that there are way more Hackers than the past weeks... Maybe because of Summer Vacation and the new Ban System being implemented....
I think the new Ban System isn't that bad... It give some players who Hacked in the Past a second chance to not do it again... Except ''Bad Boys'' (You know those Hackers with VPN changers ATL Account and uses All Hacks at the same time...)Yeah... Those ''People'' Should be Perm Banned indeed....
Anyway Hackers didn't take over the Server and you can still Help us by Recording and Reporting them... Pretty sure from here till October Cube will have 0-10 Hackers again.... Just wait till Christmas... then they'll be back again ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom