Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryankwan821

Jun 21, 2017
Hong Kong
Hi , I would like to present a team balancing suggestion.
So many time when my team is nearly win , it always have a team balancing and move me to another team. So , my suggestion is remove the team balancing when the game is started 1 min. I think 1 min is enough.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't quite understand your suggestion. If English isn't your main language, please talk in your main language. There're enough people on this big network who do speak your language.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
In my opinion it should just be completely removed. It's really annoying to play with friends and end up in different teams even if yours is winning.

Last edited:

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I don't quite understand your suggestion. If English isn't your main language, please talk in your main language. There're enough people on this big network who do speak your language.
I think he is talking about the block wars balance system,he is basically saying that everytime his team nearly wins the auto balance moves him to the losing team.He is suggesting that there be a timer.As for the suggestion itself,I dont think it would work,you cant be sure who will leave and who will not.So either the auto balance be removed or just be revamped.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
He's talking about Blockwars, It sometimes rebalance the teams, when there's more players in the other team.

Reactions: Ducky

ryankwan821

Jun 21, 2017
Hong Kong
I think he is talking about the block wars balance system,he is basically saying that everytime his team nearly wins the auto balance moves him to the losing team.He is suggesting that there be a timer.As for the suggestion itself,I dont think it would work,you cant be sure who will leave and who will not.So either the auto balance be removed or just be revamped.
Yea , thank you so much for translating my english ... (My english is not very good. Chinese is my main language)

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom