Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015

Basically, today has estabilished the strongest hurricane ever recorded since the birth of the Earth. with winds up to 200 Miles per hour / 325-400 Kilometers per hour, and is striking over Mexico.... the worst part is, its striking NEAR the city i live in.. ugh. hopefully internet doesnt go away.

UPDATE 1 3 AM CST/9 AM GMT: it appears this hurricane wasnt that big of a threat after all. 8 hours after touching ground as a Category 5 Super Hurricane, its currently a Category 2 hurricane. it seems that landfalling hurricanes dissipate quicker than water hurricanes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrAnonyCubeCrafter

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
its most likely confirmed that i will not get affected by this hurricane, however, im also giving prayers to everyone affected. there will be some CubeCrafters from the affected areas as well.

Reactions: cocai

SolidStrafe

Sep 13, 2015
Texas
I live in texas not sure where this hurricane is but here in dallas were having major flash floods raining all weekend strait not stopping but best luck to peoples internet! and if you still have it cube on.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
For a weather lover like me, I believe this is somewhat crazy. El Niño is hitting October hard. Prayers go out to the people who live in the path of the storm. It surprises me that the 2nd strongest tropical system ever recorded was in the 1970's call Typhoon Tip, and that out of nowhere, this storm would become the strongest ever. Tbh I would try to take an umbrella into a hurricane and fly away like Mary Poppins, but it doesn't work like that...

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Good to hear on the news that there aren't any casualties! I hope there isn't to mutch damage! Stay safe man!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom