Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZebra

Jul 23, 2016
So, you might ask me: what is this strategy about?
The whole point of this is to flawlessly win any game in the late stages.
This strategy is based on cave spiders and potions. You might also ask me: Why cave spiders? They are one of the weakest troops in this game.
Actually, no. In my opinion, they are the strongest troops. But why?
Their immunity to all towers except mages and ice towers is too strong to be underestimated.
But beware: they can be damaged by towers like artillery, if they travel near other mobs because of the AOE effect.
Potions are overall a good way to buff your minions as they are coming through.
So this is how you win no matter of what defences your opponent has:
You need:
- 12 cave spiders (they need to go alone, without other mobs, because they might get owned by artillery.)
- 50 coins per second
- around 6000-8000 coins
- speed and regeneration potions unlocked.
For the money you have you buy regeneration and speed potions in a ratio of 2 to 1 (2 regen and 1 speed potions)
You might buy less speed potion, but this is just situational.
You summon your 12 spiders. As they come through, throw your speed potions near mage towers, so they can negate a lot of damage. If they are getting low (orange health bars), throw your regen pots at them. If you see that your opponents spam freeze potion, dont spend your money on speed potions, they are worthless in this situation.
When you finnaly reach the castle, just spam your regeneration potions at them.
You will probably ask me: What the hell? How do i beat this? This is ridiculous! Nerf this!@$!^@#%@!^%
Calm down. There is only one way to kill them. If you see someone doing this strategy, make sure you have A LOT of meteor shower potions. And freeze potions. As you spiders coming through, throw your potions at them. Didnt work? Try again. That didnt work too? Well, you lose now. :c
Pros and cons of this strategy:
+ almost 100% unbeatable
- costs too much money to realise
- you have to spend your whole game grinding those 50 coins per sec
- can be overwhelmed by giants (you have to spend all of your money on those spiders, you wont have enough to upgrade towers.)
2016-11-23_23.40.16.png

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments down below!

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I was opposed by this strategy once but insted of cave spiders zombies. Too bad I had level 3 leach towers

IxSlay

Nov 21, 2016
A good end game strategy is if the other team lacks towers to attack mobs that fly, a full wave of blazes plus speed and regeneration potions will be quite effective. An alternative, which is if the opponents do have towers to defend against flying mobs then I would recommend saving up for at least two giants plus regeneration and speed potions provided by teammates.

Nov 5, 2016
First things first mage towers can easily kill those weak Spiders and second of all the regeneration potions are not relly useful to use it on them.

Convincing

Nov 23, 2016
second of all the regeneration potions are not relly useful to use it on them.

Regeneration is actually very useful on these mobs.
If used correctly.
Only thing is, this strategy is already very known to the community.
And can be defeated very quickly without a sweat.

TheZebra

Jul 23, 2016
Regeneration is actually very useful on these mobs.
If used correctly.
Only thing is, this strategy is already very known to the community.
And can be defeated very quickly without a sweat.
Ikr? People used this strategy since the potion uptade came out on the chunk. But still there are a lot of new players out there, who dont know how to beat this strategy

TheZebra

Jul 23, 2016
I don't think you really need the 6000 to 8000 coins, because i have done this strategy before with only 25 coins per sec and 4k to 5k coins or that you need to spend the whole game grinding.
Yeah, thats right... But i highly recommend getting those 50 coins, so if you run out of money, you can quickly get back to 800 coins. On the chunk, i had a lot of situations, where i just didnt have enough money and time with 25 coins per sec

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom