Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 4, 2017
And by standard, I mean popular, common games that use the standard form Minecraft combat (swords, armor, bows, etc) as the method of player interaction.

Ultra Hardcore was made originally as a survival challenge by Mindcrack, but eventually turned into a direct competition to be the last man standing. It's basically just survival mode but with no natural regen.

Hunger Games was made to be a re-creation of the original Games inside Minecraft. It showed up prominently on servers before UHC, but it still follows the same objective of "last man standing"; natural regen is still on, you're all spawned in a circle around mid, and you can only get items from chests.

Survival Games is just a less-sue-able name for HG.

The Walls was a Hypixel map designed to re-incorporate more survival elements into pvp that SG had removed for some reason. It basically ends up functioning like a slower SG; everyone just takes longer to get their gear and start fighting, and there's some player-built structures to add a bit of variety.

SkyWars technically came as a pvp version of the SkyBlock survival challenge, but ended up functioning exactly like SG... the map is floating islands and people spawn in a larger circle away from mid, but that's about it.

Egg/Bed/MoneyWars is just a variant of SW, to be honest. You get gear by sitting around at money dispensers instead of by opening chests, and you can respawn until somebody invades your island.

So that's the 5 most popular standard pvp games ever hosted on servers... and they're all basically the same game with some map or resource-gathering alterations.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
At least there are some unique games like... BLOCKBAND!

I pretty much consider Cubecraft to have the following games:
Sg
Sg with block breakjng and no regen
Floating island sg
Floating island sg with luck involved
Floating island sg with villagers
"PvP"
Limited singleplayer creative
Ctf
Blockband
Tower defence

A total of 6 different games

Jul 4, 2017
I pretty much consider Cubecraft to have the following games:
Sg
Sg with block breakjng and no regen
Floating island sg
Floating island sg with luck involved
Floating island sg with villagers
"PvP"
Limited singleplayer creative
Ctf
Blockband
Tower defence

A total of 6 different games

Well I think the arcade Paintball is good enough to count as a real game on the server...

Now that I think about it, why does every server's arcade always have that 1 game that's miles better than half of the full-on games and has bucket-loads of wasted potential? Quakecraft, Bounty Hunters, TNT Wizards, Cube's Paintball, most Mineplex minigames... goodness gracious...

Anyways, of that list you've presented, only three are standard combat, "PvP" is just "kill the other guy", "SG" and it's variants is just "waste time gathering crap and then kill the other guys", and "CTF" (BlockWars) is currently just a garbage mode unfortunately.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom