Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a good Idea (If its possible for developers to add this)?

• Yess!

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • Nah, I’ll explain why below!

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I believe @funkemunky has plans to add this along with the BadlionClientAPI to the server in order to enable and disable the appropriate mods.
BAC isn't going to be added to the network, as Badlion make anyone who wants to use it pay a fee so that they can use it on their network. This fee can be large or small depending on the size of the server trying to use it, and how many servers (actual servers, not just the network) will be required to run it.
chrome_qYVwbgbVx3.png

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think this is a great idea, I’d love to see if this is possible. I personally would like to try Labymod but not being able to report was the deal breaker for me. Hope they add this! People are also saying that damage indicator is unfair, maybe just giving everyone one by building it into the server would be nice. +1

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
BAC isn't going to be added to the network, as Badlion make anyone who wants to use it pay a fee so that they can use it on their network. This fee can be large or small depending on the size of the server trying to use it, and how many servers (actual servers, not just the network) will be required to run it.
View attachment 168297

You completely missed the point here. Where does it say that the developer wanted to add BAC? The developer wants to add LabyMod and Badlion API which in turn can allow the staff team to disable certain mods within the clients on the server. This is in fact possible because Hypixel has done this. My damage indicators and mini maps are “Force Disabled” whenever I use them on Hypixel. Badlion API and BAC are completely different subjects. BAC is an anti-cheat and Badlion Client API can be manipulated in order to disable modifications. The last process as far as I know is free as some Badlion Client Mod APIs already exist on GitHub. To the author of this thread, great thread by the way. You have my support.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
View attachment 168297
I was referring to the BadlionClientAPI. All this plugin does is allow you to enable or disable certain Badlion mods.
For example if the server doesn't want people stealing their maps, they can change the config to disable the schematica mod.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I don't know if this is possible or reliable but I would love to see if this can work. I use laby and I've seen so many hackers that i wanted to report but couldn't because of laby. Please give this a try I want to see if this works or not because it can make life easier for reporting and if you have laby.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
You completely missed the point here. Where does it say that the developer wanted to add BAC? The developer wants to add LabyMod and Badlion API which in turn can allow the staff team to disable certain mods within the clients on the server. This is in fact possible because Hypixel has done this. My damage indicators and mini maps are “Force Disabled” whenever I use them on Hypixel. Badlion API and BAC are completely different subjects. BAC is an anti-cheat and Badlion Client API can be manipulated in order to disable modifications. The last process as far as I know is free as some Badlion Client Mod APIs already exist on GitHub. To the author of this thread, great thread by the way. You have my support.
Also to add on this. BAC is free. ONLY the servers need to pay for the plugin.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
The LabyMod Server API plugin is outdated and has many bypasses. Denying pieces of evidence collected with LabyMod is the best solution for now.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
The LabyMod Server API plugin is outdated and has many bypasses. Denying pieces of evidence collected with LabyMod is the best solution for now.
Yes, It can be outdated right now, It is not my intention to put THIS plugin into the server. I've given an idea to accept labymod reports. I think developers are able to make a solid plugin like this themselves.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
'Keep in mind that this plugin may not work 100%' It was my intention to give an idea about how to accept labymod reports. So developers may create something like this kind of plugin themselves.

I absolutely don't want to put them this plugin straight into the server, its just an 'Idea'. So they may can create a custom plugin like this. This is just for some inspiration for the devs.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Update: I've tested this onto another server. Wich is the same kind of Cubecraft (Bugeecord etc) and has around 40 players constantly. This worked out pretty well. Ofcourse we did much testing for bypasses etc. We didn't found any way to bypass it.

I've pasted a few screenshots/ video below:

Video: https://medal.tv/clips/27614204/d1337jRdJy7I

Attachments

• Labymodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.png
    Labymodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 163

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
Hey there!

As we all know, much players on Cubecraft use labymod. The only thing that keeps me away from using it, is that reports will be DENIED that are made with labymod. The reason of this is, is that you can change players names. Which allows you to make FAKE reports

Today, I might found something to allow Labymod reports!

Add the following plugin to the server:

(https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/labymod-server-api.52423/) In this plugin you can disable tags so it'll be as hard as every other client to make false reports. When this is added, staff can allow Labymod created reports, since this is the most used client on the server. I think people will be happy with this.

Let me know what you think about this, Should developers add this?

(Keep in mind im not the smartest with plugins, so idk if this is possible. But I can always try ;D)

Thanks for reading!
Have a good day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm
Personally I don't like LabyMod - I use BatMod. LabyMod users can give a nickname to people, so they have another name on TAB etc. This is one of the reasons it won't be accepted.

Top Bottom