Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

conkerboi21

May 12, 2020
Like just put the same of the java version of each gamemode to the bedrock or new ones.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Could you give me some suggestions? It doesn't really work to just 'want more kits'.
I wouldn't mind more kits, but I think that all main game modes have plenty. Perhaps a few featured games I don't play that often could use some more kits, but without suggestions, I don't think it is needed.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yea definitely, Eggwars needs one with a wooden sword and leather boots or something like that because everyone just gets the builder kit and bridges to middle and one guy with some leather armor and a stone sword just runs around killing people.

Reactions: conkerboi21

conkerboi21

May 12, 2020
Yea definitely, Eggwars needs one with a wooden sword and leather boots or something like that because everyone just gets the builder kit and bridges to middle and one guy with some leather armor and a stone sword just runs around killing people.
yeah, nut I I wish like they put al the kits from all the games form java to bedrock edition well just the games that are in the bedrock edition

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom