Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
On April 1 the sentinel banned me for hack that really did not have. On the appeal, I explained everything I had to explain and they eliminated my appeal. Please see this publication completely.
sV808QV.png

If the j3ultimate unleashed is not allowed. I notice that it is 1.7.10 so I can not use it in cubecraft and I use it in servers that is allowed.
EKjtttb.png

My screenshots folder:

liR4Umx.png

I have a picture in which he shows me playing skywars team, there were just a few minutes until I was banned. since the ban was on April 1 and the photo is March 31 at 23:52:57. My ban was in skywars team 1 or 2 games after that, I was in party and my friend told me to choose the TNT kit to make a cannon, my friend put the TNT wrong and that was up mine and above my friend and then to break the tnt was put back because team skywars when you break the block that is under your team is put back and then I was bugged inside the block, try to leave and the sentinel I detected as I was flying. here the picture:

RH1HAWs.png

In that photo I'm with a mod called labymod that adds pvp mods, I guess they know it.

My versions folder:
KlN6PGc.png

mR35UNz.png

I take the screenshots to press print and use the paint program, I paste the image and so I have the photo, so I use paint

My logs:
jGeqJK5.png

The log of the time they banned me:
W8kVnFQ.png

I said that I play with labymod, Ahi says that I play with forge but in the forge I put the labymod with the perspective mod.
Log 2:
HcujVUr.png

Log 1:
Enf9hyd.png

and you will probably tell me that the ban was April 1st.

Ca7oNf5.png

You still do not believe me?
j0Mw5vf.png

Thank you for reading.
My minecraft nick: Xoaan

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
You'll have to create an appeal or contact CrazymanJr with this , he is the one in charge of the anti-cheat. He will take a look at the logs to see if you were hacking or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 59979

You'll have to create an appeal or contact CrazymanJr with this , he is the one in charge of the anti-cheat. He will take a look at the logs to see if you were hacking or not. Feel free to pm him via discord CrazymanJR#4742 or via the cubecraft discord https://discord.gg/cubecraft .
This is not how you solve it anymore.

If your appeal was denied you can go back to the appeals site and restart your appeal which will be reviewed by CrazymanJR the developer of the anti-cheat.

J3 Ultimate is not allowed.
Also mod files prove nothing as you can just delete files. There are also ghost clients. Please appeal at the appeals site

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
yeah i got a false ban by sentinel too on april 2 i was playing with no mods just optifine it's legit right ?

Reactions: XoanGamerYT

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
This is not how you solve it anymore.

If your appeal was denied you can go back to the appeals site and restart your appeal which will be reviewed by CrazymanJR the developer of the anti-cheat.

J3 Ultimate is not allowed.
Also mod files prove nothing as you can just delete files. There are also ghost clients. Please appeal at the appeals site

On the appeal site it does not let me restart the appeals, in the post I put the j3ultimate unleashed was 1.7.10 so I can not use it in cubecraft and I use it on servers that is allowed

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
Well , he denied your appeal for a reason. he wouldn't deny your appeal without any reason so you probably used an illigal modification or you have used hacks on the server.

The labymod is legal. besides that I would never use hacks and this is corroborated. Admit it the sentinel is bad

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
All the logs of that day say that I enter with the forge which came with the labymod and the mod perspective, I do not deserve to be banned.

D

Deleted member 59979

Your appeal was denied and your discussion closed. This means that the logs say that you are hacking. There is nothing you can do at this point I'm afraid

Reactions: Zombiepower

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I suggest you use discord, and then ask for help from a member of the Staff team. And once you communicate with one of them, that they review you directly, you would have to share a screen and obey the ones they ask for.
If you can when using Discord send this link so that they see your problem directly and you do not need to repeat it.

Reactions: XoanGamerYT
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom