Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this useful to you?

• No, I find this irrelevant. This does not belong here.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Okay.

So you might think that this is a useless / strange guide, but the reason I'm posting this is because I've seen far too many people that don't understand how to convince new players to sell their mage / poison / ice (and rarely, quake) towers. This is what usually happens:

Player1: SELL THAT MAGE NOOB
NewPlayer: (no answer)

Remember that vote kicking is a last resort option. It creates unnecessary tension.

By using the following strategy, I get around a 50% success rate.

First of all, tell them kindly to sell their mage tower. "(name here), please sell this mage tower, since they don't stack with each other."

If that doesn't work, then maybe they just didn't notice it. Repeat one more time, but with a more eye-catching approach.

"(name here)"
"Can you sell this mage right here I'm standing on?"
"They don't stack"
"Please"

Since a lot of stuff is popping up in chat, they might notice it. If that didn't work, you either got no answer or they said no.

If there was no answer:

Say the following:

"(name here) nl? francais? italiano? deutsch? espanol? english?" (Cubecraft doesn't let you use special characters)

Also pay attention to their username, it might give a clue to what language they are speaking. Most of the time they don't answer or say a language. Ask if anyone on your team can speak their language, or if anyone on the opposite team can.

As a little bonus for you, here's how to say "please sell your mage tower, they don't stack" in French:

"Peux-tu vendre ce mage stp? Ils ne marchent pas bien ensemble" (stp is short for please)

If they didn't answer or said no, then they are either trolling you or they have their chat off.

A last resort technique that sometimes work is to punch them with your sword to get their attention, build and sell an archer, punch them again, and punch the mage tower. They sometimes understand.

If they are trolling you then try to vote kick them, or just let it be.

Never ever insult your teammates. Don't forget to thank them if they did what you asked.

I hope this was helpful to you. If by any chance you know how to tell someone to sell a mage / ice / poison / quake tower in another language, please post it in the comments, it will be useful to me and to the other visitors of this thread. I am mostly looking for the NL version.

Happy defending!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellie Williams

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I usually do 2 warnings (most should be able to understand basic English) and a friendly tip before the match.

Before match: Just a reminder: mages/ice/quake/poison do not stack.

If I see a player do it, then I do what you said above where I ask the person to sell them after giving them a second reminder. Third reminder is the last one and fourth turns into a votekick.

Reactions: Manchot999

hyena3000

Sep 24, 2015
Standard approach (steps can be different depending on variables like friends in team an mood)

- [name] please dont stack mages
- [name] sell mage please
- [name] please dont stack mages! (Same text is not allowed by spamfilter)
- [name] sell mage please!
- [name] 1st mage deals fire then no more fire can be dealt until troops are not on fire anymore

If the towers are not on strategic positions (castle, spawn) and not obstructing my tower income --> 'Let it go'
else:

- [name] please dont stack mages!!
- [name] sell mage please!!
- [name] 1st mage deals fire then no more fire can be dealt until troops are not on fire anymore!!
- [name]
- [name] Hello?
- [name] Language country?
- [name] Speaky speaky English?
- [name] 2 (3-20) mages :-( 1 mage :-)
- votekick [name]
- Please do: /votekick yes
- Guy is ruining defence (and my income)

* 1 minute later:

- Who did not vote?
- votekick [name]

* 1 minute later
--- Mental note to try to kick the player(s) that didn't vote when one leaves
- [name] Insulting (Guy doesn't react, so will never give you the 3 warnings needed for a ban)
(repeat as long as you feel to)

* 3 minutes later
--- 'Sigh'
--- Give up insulting
--- Focus on game again, trying to catch up on lost goldmine efficiency.

* 15 minutes later, next game
- [name] please don't stack mages
- votekick [name]

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Unless you have a friend to help you with that.
All it takes for votekick to fail is a single person (not counting the guy getting kicked) on your team not voting.
- [name] Insulting (Guy doesn't react, so will never give you the 3 warnings needed for a ban)
(repeat as long as you feel to)
Told you the current warning system is broken.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Okay.

So you might think that this is a useless / strange guide, but the reason I'm posting this is because I've seen far too many people that don't understand how to convince new players to sell their mage / poison / ice (and rarely, quake) towers. This is what usually happens:

Player1: SELL THAT MAGE NOOB
NewPlayer: (no answer)

Remember that vote kicking is a last resort option. It creates unnecessary tension.

By using the following strategy, I get around a 50% success rate.

First of all, tell them kindly to sell their mage tower. "(name here), please sell this mage tower, since they don't stack with each other."

If that doesn't work, then maybe they just didn't notice it. Repeat one more time, but with a more eye-catching approach.

"(name here)"
"Can you sell this mage right here I'm standing on?"
"They don't stack"
"Please"

Since a lot of stuff is popping up in chat, they might notice it. If that didn't work, you either got no answer or they said no.

If there was no answer:

Say the following:

"(name here) nl? francais? italiano? deutsch? espanol? english?" (Cubecraft doesn't let you use special characters)

Also pay attention to their username, it might give a clue to what language they are speaking. Most of the time they don't answer or say a language. Ask if anyone on your team can speak their language, or if anyone on the opposite team can.

As a little bonus for you, here's how to say "please sell your mage tower, they don't stack" in French:

"Peux-tu vendre ce mage stp? Ils ne marchent pas bien ensemble" (stp is short for please)

If they didn't answer or said no, then they are either trolling you or they have their chat off.

A last resort technique that sometimes work is to punch them with your sword to get their attention, build and sell an archer, punch them again, and punch the mage tower. They sometimes understand.

If they are trolling you then try to vote kick them, or just let it be.

Never ever insult your teammates. Don't forget to thank them if they did what you asked.

I hope this was helpful to you. If by any chance you know how to tell someone to sell a mage / ice / poison / quake tower in another language, please post it in the comments, it will be useful to me and to the other visitors of this thread. I am mostly looking for the NL version.

Happy defending!
Great guide! It will help everyone communicate with one another without being rood, or yelling at one another. This will help keep a civilized community.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom