Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

prada015

Sep 13, 2016
Reduced most of the lag with 1.8 :D I think it is the best version of the game!

JaiGamer_YT

Sep 18, 2016
mwOvgKD.png

You can now connect to CubeCraft using 1.8 clients to play SkyWars and EggWars! You will need to connect using a 1.9 or 1.10 client to play our other games. The switch is automatic, all you need to do to access the 1.8 server is join with a 1.8 client.

This does NOT mean 1.9/1.10 SkyWars and EggWars are gone. Just connect with 1.9/1.10 to keep playing on those versions :)

To celebrate the return of 1.8 we are doing a storewide sale as well as an Obsidian rank giveaway on Twitter! You can enter the giveaway by retweeting THIS tweet and following us on Twitter if you don't already.​
Like 1.8
please me return 1.7 and change lobby

Rahul Batra

Sep 22, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to switch to 1.8 clint mode?? I really badly want to play 1.8 eggwars. But i dont know how to> Please help

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom