Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Español:
Hola! como todos sabréis CubeCraft ha añadido el /report para todos! Algo totalmente necesario desde mi punto de vista, ya que no todos podemos comprar el rango plus para poder reportar, y menos la gente sin rango.
Pero algo muy negativo es lo siguiente
-Cubecraft necesitaría mas staff online para ver los cientos de reportes
-muchos de los reportes son a veces sin sentido
-la gente no sabe usar bien el comando, ejemplo: si alguien le pega un combo a otro siempre esta la tipica persona que dice "es hacker"

SOLUCION: Remover el /report a la gente que lo usa mal y dejar el /report permanente a la gente que lo usa correctamente
Ejemplo: Si una persona realiza varios reportes y son sin sentido, que se le desabilite el /report, pero si una persona realiza varios reportes y son aceptados, que se le pongan infinitos reports y permanentemente

Esto puede ser lo que definitivamente acabe con los hackers en CubeCraft!!!

English:
Hello! as you all know CubeCraft has added the /report for everyone! Something totally necessary from my point of view, since not everyone can buy the rank plus to be able to report, let alone the people without rank.
But something very negative is the following
-Cubecraft would need more online staff to see the hundreds of reports
-many of the reports are sometimes meaningless
-people don't know how to use the command well, example: if someone hits one combo on another, there's always the typical person who says "it's hacker".

SOLUTION:
Remove the /report from the people who use it badly and leave the /report permanent to the people who use it correctly.
Example: If a person makes several reports and they are meaningless, weaken the /report, but if a person makes several reports and they are accepted, put infinite reports and permanently.

this will definitely end the hackers in CubeCraft

Last edited:

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
They should leave it only to Obsidian ranks as theythhighest purchasable rank as a result they should have more permissions. Completely agree, maybe add a poll?
Being obsidian does not mean knowing how to use this command, and thanks for saying that you like my idea: D
They should leave it only to Obsidian ranks as they’re the highest purchasable rank as a result they should have more permissions. Completely agree, maybe add a poll?
Being obsidian does not mean knowing how to use this command, and thanks for saying that you like my idea :D

Reactions: Marieke2001

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Agreed, some sort of system should be developed where correct reporters should be rewarded with /reports or more /reports, but not trough rank, as rank says nothing about the skill to recognize cheats
Why shouldn't they just add a special rank called "Reporter"? Take for example that they'll make that rank available for everyone who has 100 accepted reports on the report site? Everyone with that rank will receive ingame the report command.

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
!Yo también he pensado en eso! ¿¡Verdad que es una buena idea?!

Last edited:

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
They should leave it only to Obsidian ranks as they’re the highest purchasable rank as a result they should have more permissions. Completely agree, maybe add a poll?
I agree with you. (:

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Español:
Hola! como todos sabréis CubeCraft ha añadido el /report para todos! Algo totalmente necesario desde mi punto de vista, ya que no todos podemos comprar el rango plus para poder reportar, y menos la gente sin rango.
Pero algo muy negativo es lo siguiente
-Cubecraft necesitaría mas staff online para ver los cientos de reportes
-muchos de los reportes son a veces sin sentido
-la gente no sabe usar bien el comando, ejemplo: si alguien le pega un combo a otro siempre esta la tipica persona que dice "es hacker"

SOLUCION: Remover el /report a la gente que lo usa mal y dejar el /report permanente a la gente que lo usa correctamente
Ejemplo: Si una persona realiza varios reportes y son sin sentido, que se le desabilite el /report, pero si una persona realiza varios reportes y son aceptados, que se le pongan infinitos reports y permanentemente

Esto puede ser lo que definitivamente acabe con los hackers en CubeCraft!!!

English:
Hello! as you all know CubeCraft has added the /report for everyone! Something totally necessary from my point of view, since not everyone can buy the rank plus to be able to report, let alone the people without rank.
But something very negative is the following
-Cubecraft would need more online staff to see the hundreds of reports
-many of the reports are sometimes meaningless
-people don't know how to use the command well, example: if someone hits one combo on another, there's always the typical person who says "it's hacker".

SOLUTION:
Remove the /report from the people who use it badly and leave the /report permanent to the people who use it correctly.
Example: If a person makes several reports and they are meaningless, weaken the /report, but if a person makes several reports and they are accepted, put infinite reports and permanently.

this will definitely end the hackers in CubeCraft
Estoy de acuerdo contigo mi amigo, cubecraft necesita staff.

Reactions: Alexp192
May 1, 2019
Why does being obsidian make you able to tell a hacker better than a stone? There can be an extremely experienced stone rank who can always tell hacks and a rich noob who bought obsidian and always false reports.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Why does being obsidian make you able to tell a hacker better than a stone? There can be an extremely experienced stone rank who can always tell hacks and a rich noob who bought obsidian and always false reports.
90% stone rank abuse of the /report. That can be just for stone experienced and test they.

May 1, 2019
90% stone rank abuse of the /report. That can be just for stone experienced and test they.
I completely agree that 90% of stone are not intelligent in terms of being able to tell hacks from combos and strafes, but what about that 10%? :P This is why some stones should have the access to reports, while others shouldn’t.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I completely agree that 90% of stone are not intelligent in terms of being able to tell hacks from combos and strafes, but what about that 10%? :p This is why some stones should have the access to reports, while others shouldn’t.
You're right, so the solution is just give /report to obsidian,plus,and users with hmmmm... 30+? reports handled in reports.cubecraft.net ? is my opinion.

May 1, 2019
You're right, so the solution is just give /report to obsidian,plus,and users with hmmmm... 30+? reports handled in reports.cubecraft.net ? is my opinion.
I’m fine with everyone receiving 2 a day. Why should people who pay be any more knowledgeable then people who don’t. If you haven’t noticed, every player that agreed, is an obsidian rank so obviously they would want this.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I’m fine with everyone receiving 2 a day. Why should people who pay be any more knowledgeable then people who don’t. If you haven’t noticed, every player that agreed, is an obsidian rank so obviously they would want this.

The best solution is to give it to the players with Plus and to the players that have 50+ accepted reports. They deserve this, because they have proven that they want to help the server and they showed that they have knowledge about who hacks and who doesn't.

Players can now say like, "But you have Plus, so you won't lose it. Or you only think about yourself." My answer is that I have 220 accepted reports, so I have proven that I deserve the /report without even having the plus rank.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I think there shoukd be a priority system, so when you report, it calculates a priority number based on your ratio between succesful and unsuccesful reports. If the staff member checks the reports, the reports made by people with a higher priority number will appear at the top of the list, so the staff member can check those first.
Also we need more staff.

Reactions: Basketman
May 1, 2019
The best solution is to give it to the players with Plus and to the players that have 50+ accepted reports. They deserve this, because they have proven that they want to help the server and they showed that they have knowledge about who hacks and who doesn't.

Players can now say like, "But you have Plus, so you won't lose it. Or you only think about yourself." My answer is that I have 220 accepted reports, so I have proven that I deserve the /report without even having the plus rank.
So, how about plus gets it and a player who has a ton of accepted reports gets it, but why should obsidian get it? Buying obsidian doesn’t make you any more likely to be able to tell hackers.

Reactions: Alexp192

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
So, how about plus gets it and a player who has a ton of accepted reports gets it, but why should obsidian get it? Buying obsidian doesn’t make you any more likely to be able to tell hackers.
I never said that obisidan players deserved it. I said that Plus members and players with 50+ accpeted reports should deserve it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom