Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 12, 2020
I am very disappointed in how little it is looked at even if I use /report, I may be iron rank, but does this mean that it is less likely to be looked at? although I use /report they are always closed automatically, because I have already done 13 reports of which 11 are automatically closed. as a cubecraft, maybe you look at it more often, or is there a reason for this?

Reactions: its_Marto03

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I am very disappointed in how little it is looked at even if I use /report, I may be iron rank, but does this mean that it is less likely to be looked at? although I use /report they are always closed automatically, because I have already done 13 reports of which 11 are automatically closed. as a cubecraft, maybe you look at it more often, or is there a reason for this?
Staff members are very busy as it is and do an excellent effort looking at reports in game as well. They have website reports, staff help and so much more they need to do as well as look at /reports. You should be patient and record and report on top of that to make sure they definitely don’t go unnoticed :)

Reactions: AnolTongi

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hey!
You can record and report rulebreakers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ they will get punished.
I hope I've helped you!

ImSpain

Sep 17, 2019
Ibiza, Spain
Yeah, I also don't know what automatically closed means, and I also get it a lot but, on the other hand, a lot of my reports done with /report get looked at really quickly.

Jenskeboy

Jan 27, 2017
a country with a lot of bananas
If your report gets automatically closed it means that there were no staff members online at that time to look at that person.

Staff want to help as many people as possible, but they can't help everyone at the same time.
If you can record the cheater, that's the easiest, because then you'll have evidence to report him.

D

Deleted member 489420

automaticly closed is also when this person which u reported is allready banned

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The best way to make sure your report it looked at will always be recording and then reporting through our report site. We understand that it takes time and not every player is willing/able to do that, so /report was added for your convenience. It only works if a staff member is already actively looking at reports, and I can guarantee that we do not discriminate based on your rank.
We try to look at reports as much as we can, but it really depends on if a staff member is wanting to handle them at that time. For a few days this week, I was handling reports for 2-4 hours each night, but then yesterday, I handled none because I didn’t feel like getting on that day. I know that sounds kind of bad, but it is the reality of a volunteer staff position.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom