Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

yes true i agree maybe cubecraft can hire some people to let people go watch a game if someone reports and if the reporter trolls the staff just warn or ban him.
and after the warning a permban and cubecraft could hire some people for the reports
Just add a note that abusing the command will be punishable and done
But you have to realize that not everyone can identify hacking from skill. Are you asking them to hire more staff just to make sure no one trolls when reporting? And banning people for trying to help? Really? This seems like it would be worse for the server, not better.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
who will this fight
A /chatreport command is certainly efficient. It simply takes chat logs from the previous and next 2 minutes from a specific player who got chat reported. That way Staff members can simply take a quick look at it and deal with the player accordingly.
The only problem is that such a command can be abused. We could always remove the ability if there are signs of abuse but that would also take time. Time that could better be occupied with more useful things like doing reports, etc.

The only reason why I don't see /report being efficient is due to the fact that we don't have enough Staff members to constantly go from server x to server y or to be in every single game server looking for rule breakers. It's much more efficient and faster if they do reports from the report site.
and again... maybe cubecraft can hire some people to let people go watch a game if someone reports and if the reporter trolls the staff just warn or ban him.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
But you have to realize that not everyone can identify hacking from skill. Are you asking them to hire more staff just to make sure no one trolls when reporting? And banning people for trying to help? Really? This seems like it would be worse for the server, not better.
first of all there r people who know lots of hax and have hax experience those r the ones that cubecraft can use second a staff member is not unhuman to not to see if a player really tought that somebody was haxing and if youre saying that is just timelosing, its part of his job its like somebody shoots you of the map with full dia armor third why the hell would that make the server worse, if you think ccg is allready bad go play some other servers

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
when did i even say that i said hire people if somebody reports so they can have look at the game
so they cant do that but they can hire peopl to let them know the rules and all that seems legit no

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So what? If they dont listen ban them huh
I'm sorry but do you seriously think that they are going to ban players for abusing such a command? Not in a million years.
They would most likely remove that player's ability to use the command.
For most players that isn't really a punishment. That's why most of them won't care and they will still abuse it.

and again... maybe cubecraft can hire some people to let people go watch a game if someone reports and if the reporter trolls the staff just warn or ban him.
first of all there r people who know lots of hax and have hax experience those r the ones that cubecraft can use second a staff member is not unhuman to not to see if a player really tought that somebody was haxing and if youre saying that is just timelosing, its part of his job its like somebody shoots you of the map with full dia armor third why the hell would that make the server worse, if you think ccg is allready bad go play some other servers
when did i even say that i said hire people if somebody reports so they can have look at the game
so they cant do that but they can hire peopl to let them know the rules and all that seems legit no
I'm pretty sure that the Helper applications are open. Feel free the apply, like they even lowered their requirements because they're in need of Staff members.
Also the possible reason why there aren't any new Helpers is because most of the applicants do no fit the requirements.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sorry but do you seriously think that they are going to ban players for abusing such a command? Not in a million years.
They would most likely remove that players ability to use the command.
For most players that isn't really a punishment. That's why most players won't care and will still abuse it.

I'm pretty sure that the Helper applications are open. Feel free the apply, like they even lowered their requirements because they're in need of Staff members.
Also the possible reason why there aren't any new Helpers is because most of the applicants do no fit the requirements.
i have nothing against helpers but the guy saying that ccg cant hire people for the reports becuz it is dumb is ridiculous do you rather a human as antivirus or sentinel im not saying to replace it with sentinel but just saying and i agree to not ban them but just removing the ability to the report command, seems like a great idea

D

Deleted member 169486

I do not understand a single part of the statement.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
first of all there r people who know lots of hax and have hax experience those r the ones that cubecraft can use second a staff member is not unhuman to not to see if a player really tought that somebody was haxing and if youre saying that is just timelosing, its part of his job its like somebody shoots you of the map with full dia armor third why the hell would that make the server worse, if you think ccg is allready bad go play some other servers now better
I do not understand a single part of the statement.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
first of all there r people who know lots of hax and have hax experience those r the ones that cubecraft can use second a staff member is not unhuman to not to see if a player really tought that somebody was haxing and if youre saying that is just timelosing, its part of his job its like somebody shoots you of the map with full dia armor if it was a reporter that was wrong third why the hell would that make the server worse, if you think ccg is allready bad go play some other servers now better lol XD

D

Deleted member 169486

first of all there r people who know lots of hax and have hax experience those r the ones that cubecraft can use second a staff member is not unhuman to not to see if a player really tought that somebody was haxing and if youre saying that is just timelosing, its part of his job its like somebody shoots you of the map with full dia armor third why the hell would that make the server worse, if you think ccg is allready bad go play some other servers now better
But there are thousands of people playing on the server. If 500 report someone, it will take at least five minutes for a staff member to get evidence and ban the player. That would take hours for them to go through every single report, at which point more people will have reported players, when not all of those people are really hacking. Using the report site it more efficient.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
make the /report command so people can report hackers or people with illegal language or toxic
/report (name) (reason)
or
/report (name) and after a GUI opens
This command has been removed due to the fact a lot of people abused it.
You may use our report site instead. We need evidence anyway in order to punish someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom