Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
When they removed the skywars lobby they removed a very important feature: being able to select what map you want to play on. This wouldn't really be a problem if the maps were all similar but because they are so different a strategy that works on one map might not work on another map. You just bought a new kit which works best in maps where the islands are close to each other? Well you're out of luck, you are now going to play on a map where islands are 20 blocks apart! You saw this strategy on YouTube which requires a map where islands are far apart and want to try it out? Get ready to join and leave games for a few minutes until the right map shows up. You want to play on a map where you can just walk to mid and don't have to bridge there? There are only a few of those in the map rotation, so get ready to wait a long time.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I agree, not everyone has to money to afford a rank nor does everyone want to buy a rank just so they can select a map. I dislike most maps and I'd love for this to come back in one way or another.

Reactions: God.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I dont have that issue, but I understand people with no rank might have trouble with this so I agree.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I mean I could go into the NPC and choose the icon of which map in which I wanted to play. I know the signs were free.
Thats the same for me, although if I would still have a stone rank I would definitely agree with @DjaroGames . Being able to schoose the map you want to play was a great feature, especially for stone rankers.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
When they removed the skywars lobby they removed a very important feature: being able to select what map you want to play on. This wouldn't really be a problem if the maps were all similar but because they are so different a strategy that works on one map might not work on another map. You just bought a new kit which works best in maps where the islands are close to each other? Well you're out of luck, you are now going to play on a map where islands are 20 blocks apart! You saw this strategy on YouTube which requires a map where islands are far apart and want to try it out? Get ready to join and leave games for a few minutes until the right map shows up. You want to play on a map where you can just walk to mid and don't have to bridge there? There are only a few of those in the map rotation, so get ready to wait a long time.
tbh, map rotation is better, also ranks barley give you anything, I think selection should stay For donors

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
tbh, map rotation is better, also ranks barley give you anything, I think selection should stay For donors
Being able to choose the map you play on is a good thing (I think), even if its only a choise of 5 maps.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Being able to choose the map you play on is a good thing (I think), even if its only a choise of 5 maps.
Yeah, you're right but it should be donor only, as ranks are very useless.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
See

You talk about the map problem, which I agree, the maps are way too big, it's more a map problem then anything.

TomZye

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
The Netherlands
I think a rank should only offer something extra (win effects or /fly in the lobby for instance), everyone should be able to play this game and choose maps. I totally agree with what you are saying!

Reactions: Siza

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Map Selection has always been only given to player with iron rank - Obi, there was a time when you could punch a sign to get into a game. However that isn't available anymore, prior to the update with the updated lobbies players were given the ability to pick maps, but in a sense it kinda did make having a rank be quite unnecessary. With the new recent update that removed all mini-games, the sole purpose behind this action was to prevent the server from losing any of it's new incoming players who suffered from issues such as waiting for the game to begin. In my opinion, this action was quite harsh but it was an action necessary so that Cubecraft would remain quite active. Regarding ranks, I agree it's kinda harsh not being able to pick a map if you're stone rank, but as of recent times getting a rank isn't as expensive as it once was prior. If you can't afford to invest money into a rank, you could always invest time into their community event which usually have a free rank up.

Reactions: Siza
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom