Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
"That's why I play on CCG"
So you play on Cubecraft to talk about other servers?
6a13a757b1e75ee121950f4aadc12221.jpg

Anyways, nice video xD

(The image is bigger than expected)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Now dude, you're savage and whatnot, but saying "CubeCraft is better" and spamming it is only gonna give us and especially YOU bad reputation.

I mean afterall we only are different communities with the same objective, entertaining people. Like, really, drawing a dick? It's like those idiots hacking on a server because it's a competitor, I just don't get it. Is this how you wanna deal with competition, man?

If people like MinePlex (somehow) I don't follow them to their death and telling them CCG is better for the rest of their life in their faces.

Like, ok if you don't like the server, me neither, but drawing dicks, and terrorising it isn't any better. It's a really selfish, immature and obnoxious act of yours and I don't support one bit "raiding" rival servers.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Behind the scenes of why the Mineplex chat is full of spam and asterisks

Now dude, you're savage and whatnot, but saying "CubeCraft is better" and spamming it is only gonna give us and especially YOU bad reputation.

I mean afterall we only are different communities with the same objective, entertaining people. Like, really, drawing a dick? It's like those idiots hacking on a server because it's a competitor, I just don't get it. Is this how you wanna deal with competition, man?

If people like MinePlex (somehow) I don't follow them to their death and telling them CCG is better for the rest of their life in their faces.

Like, ok if you don't like the server, me neither, but drawing dicks, and terrorising it isn't any better. It's a really selfish, immature and obnoxious act of yours and I don't support one bit "raiding" rival servers.

Well... I found the non-meme side of you o.o

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Behind the scenes of why the Mineplex chat is full of spam and asterisks

Well... I found the non-meme side of you o.o
You see, it's all fun and games and dank memes until somebody decides to take it too far, and that's the point where you can't joke around anymore. It's a community based on a block game afterall, still people manage to feel hatred for who has the same interests... I just don't get it, I want to make people realize, it's not such a big deal to be rivals? They have their games and their players, we have our games and our players, where does this audacity of spitting on their faces come from? And we're mad of copying our games, and we have people spamming "CCG is better" on their chat.

It's all just a mishmash of hypocritical crap, we should stop this.
So yeah that's kinda why I got "mad" if we can say like that.

Reactions: zNarwhal

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I mean spamming mineplex's chat with "CCG is better" Is really showing a bad reputation for our server. I mean 2 wrongs don't make a right. I feel like you should apologize to them because I mean I don't like some servers too. But, I don't go on their servers saying another server is better. It'd make a bad reputation for the server and me. It's like minesharp. They advertise on our server, they get a bad reputation. -1 sorry

Jun 29, 2020
What, I like both. I play both CubeCraft and Mineplex. CubeCraft has bad anticheat and Mineplex is full of bugs. Otherwise they are both really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom