Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Nice. You should have seen what me and my sister did. We where playing solo and we killed everyone. Then we upgraded all gens and got SO MUCH OBSIDIAN and we covered lots of the map. Then I got kicked bc I was afk lol

Reactions: Grueber72

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I just wanted you guys to see this BEAUTIFUL creation ;) (Better in x2 Speed)

View attachment 140604 View attachment 140605 View attachment 140606
Amazing! I remember @Jespunyyy, me and someone else (I forgot, it might be @RemiO05) were playing Under Da Sea, and I made a huge wall of glass around our island. I defended our egg with 7 layers obsidian and to finish a layer of chests :p
But @Jespunyyy @RemiO05 we should also try to create something amazing like this!

Grueber72

Dec 19, 2017
Uh :0

Btw "För Dani", SVENSK?!
Du vet det ;)

Amazing! I remember @Jespunyyy, me and someone else (I forgot, it might be @RemiO05) were playing Under Da Sea, and I made a huge wall of glass around our island. I defended our egg with 7 layers obsidian and to finish a layer of chests :p
But @Jespunyyy @RemiO05 we should also try to create something amazing like this!
Sounds great hahah

Nice. You should have seen what me and my sister did. We where playing solo and we killed everyone. Then we upgraded all gens and got SO MUCH OBSIDIAN and we covered lots of the map. Then I got kicked bc I was afk lol
I'm going to do that with her right now LOL

Reactions: Thatonegirl1103
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for all of your time as a helper and good luck in the future!
LukaG_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on your promotion!
LukaG_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Mr Frontlane. I think this is now the correct orange that I missed! Congrats 👏👏
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
1716203046192.png
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom