Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Choose any!

• This should be on the top of the list!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
As most of us know, In TD magma and ice don't stack. The people on the forums and more active on cubecraft. The others are not so active and do not know some stuff LIKE MAGMA AND ICE DON'T STACK. I just played a game before this post and I had A BIG L cuz of other people on the team who put pnly ice and magma next to each other, this is like then 100th time this is happening. And when I tell my team mates they don't care!

I think there should be a thing where u can't place these towers next to each other. And also in the hint this which it keeps sending they should also tell that ice and magma do not stack!

If not the thing where u cant place em together then at least the hint one!

This will be very, very helpful and if added it will help a lot!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
One of the things people suggested was a warning message upon attempting to build it. It won't actually build it until you either click "ok." Basically, this warning message would pop up if the game detected that mages and ices were stacking at least 20% of each other, resulting in only 80% efficiency at most for each. If the stacking was less than that then no warning would pop up.

It's not just ices and mages. It's also buying bows (bugged and deal 0 damage) and swords (adds 1 damage for 2k coins). Tips are also misleading.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
As most of us know, In TD magma and ice don't stack. The people on the forums and more active on cubecraft. The others are not so active and do not know some stuff LIKE MAGMA AND ICE DON'T STACK. I just played a game before this post and I had A BIG L cuz of other people on the team who put pnly ice and magma next to each other, this is like then 100th time this is happening. And when I tell my team mates they don't care!

I think there should be a thing where u can't place these towers next to each other. And also in the hint this which it keeps sending they should also tell that ice and magma do not stack!

This will be very, very helpful and if added it will help a lot!

First thing: You spelt "mage" in the title wrong. (I have some kind of OCD sorry xD)
Second thing: As hyperBravo said, people suggest the warning system for a lot of times. For me, 80% of the time some players just stack mages/ice/poison (and rarely, quake) towers and think that they didn't do wrong. I understand your frustration but it's just there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I understand your struggle..
I personally don't like this idea much because you're restricting what a player can do.. I mean giving them a warning message would be better but not force them to not place towers. I sometimes place MANY ice towers right next to each other to reserve spots. I only do this when I play with random players that obviously don't know what stacking is.
Players won't understand the issue and will continue to place them near each other.
A hint is what I personally agree with not limiting and restricting a player's game.
Don't forget about poison and quake towers though ;)

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
I understand your struggle..

I personally don't like this idea much because you're restricting what a player can do.. I mean giving them a warning message would be better but not force them to not place towers. I sometimes place MANY ice towers right next to each other to reserve spots. I only do this when I play with random players that obviously don't know what stacking is.
Players won't understand the issue and will continue to place them near each other.

A hint is what I personally agree with not limiting and restricting a player's game.
Don't forget about poison and quake towers though ;)

I use archer towers for marking

fgeto

Jun 27, 2014
So many minutes of my life wasted on trying to figure out how "magma doesn't stack with ice" !! precious minutes I could have been using playing TD.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
I totally agree, entering a game and I see 5 ice towers next to each other lol

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I kinda like the warning idea, but there is no option on the poll for 'i don't like this idea'. What if someone doesn't agree with any of it? I agree (with the warning), but some people may not

Luke090901

Jun 5, 2017
There is a command for things like this: /votekick <Player> and if enough people type /votekick yes then they will be kicked and you can sell their towers

U

Unipotato

There is a command for things like this: /votekick <Player> and if enough people type /votekick yes then they will be kicked and you can sell their towers

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom