Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Eggwars got a major rework in the recent 1.19 update on CubeCraft Java.
I prefer the old one, personally, but there is not much wrong with the new one either.
Except...

The Problem
You die too quickly, way too quickly.
Damage in 1.19 is so much increased to the point where a stone sword can kill a full iron in 2 crits (with half health with is meta)
This wouldn't be too much of an issue by itself, since everyone can die quickly and you just have to adjust your playstyle to survive.
Except...
The countless players with a ping above 50 make it often nearly impossible to kill them, even when you are an experienced player and your opponent just learned not to spam click. There is basically no time to buy gear, to have somewhat longer fights or to win a fight after missing 1 hit.

The Solution
Either CubeCraft would have to make weapons deal less damage, or add a default protection enchantment for OverPowered games (which is meta)
it is certainly not ideal, as this would make the enchanting station in mid a little less cool, but it would help a whole lot for balancing.
Maybe adding a permanent resistance effect to all players can work too, not too sure about that one...

Let me know what you think by replying and by reacting with :agree: or :disagree:!
(If you don't play java, feel free to ignore this thread)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars got a major rework in the recent 1.19 update on CubeCraft Java.
I prefer the old one, personally, but there is not much wrong with the new one either.
Except...

The Problem
You die too quickly, way too quickly.
Damage in 1.19 is so much increased to the point where a stone sword can kill a full iron in 2 crits (with half health with is meta)
This wouldn't be too much of an issue by itself, since everyone can die quickly and you just have to adjust your playstyle to survive.
Except...
The countless players with a ping above 50 make it often nearly impossible to kill them, even when you are an experienced player and your opponent just learned not to spam click. There is basically no time to buy gear, to have somewhat longer fights or to win a fight after missing 1 hit.

The Solution
Either CubeCraft would have to make weapons deal less damage, or add a default protection enchantment for OverPowered games (which is meta)
it is certainly not ideal, as this would make the enchanting station in mid a little less cool, but it would help a whole lot for balancing.
Maybe adding a permanent resistance effect to all players can work too, not too sure about that one...

Let me know what you think by replying and by reacting with :agree: or :disagree:!
(If you don't play java, feel free to ignore this thread)
I do not play Java and I was not going to comment, but when I saw your warning to ignore, I did not stop myself from the😂

• Haha
Reactions: Dreamer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom