Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
I know this is really controversial on the forums because here almost everyone has a rank, but read it first before leaving an angry comment.

You can only vote as a ranked player. However, this introduces a certain bias. Players who have ranks are not representative of the playerbase at large, because ranked players often play a lot more competitively. Because of this, they vote away all fun out of games and turn every game into FFA.

Almost every game of blockwars has half blocks, because most normal players just want to build stuff and have a nice strategic game but the few ranked players want to have an ultra hardcore pvp game.

Almost every game of skywars has no throwables and I almost never see soft blocks because ranked players want to have a hardcore pvp experience, while the normal players just want to play skywars.
If you are so bothered by throwables and just want to PVP, play FFA or duels.

I have multiple friends who said they no longer play on Cubecraft a lot because voting options take the fun out of the games. Why play Skywars when you can't even use eggs or snowballs? It just becomes FFA at that point. Why play blockwars when you have almost no blocks? It just becomes FFA at that point.

I understand there must be some reason to buy a rank, but the server was doing fine before you had to buy a rank to vote in blockwars and to choose a map.

There has been a noticeable decline in player count since choosing a map and voting in arcade games like slime survival requires a rank, and since then the ratio of ranked to none ranked players has gone up. This means non ranked players are quitting the server faster than ranked players, and I can't help but wonder if it's connected.

When you didn't have to have a rank for basic things like choosing a map in skywars or a kit in duels, you had 1 or 2 ranked players in a skywars game of 24. Now there are like 6 in a game of 24. This can mean two things:
1: A lot of non ranked players bought a rank
2: Non ranked players left
And judging by the player count, it ain't option 1.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Followup:

I get that this server has now almost abandoned Java edition in favour of bedrock edition, which, due to the much younger demographic, will gladly play an unfun game and use mommy's credit card to buy a rank because their favourite YouTuber tells them to, but it's just sad to see how many players have left the Java server.

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
I Agree, but, Donations is the only way CubeCraft gets money, And CubeCraft wants to Reward those Who Donate.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
What you are asking for is to make the main use of buying a rank, useless. While only ranks being able to vote may mean that the majority may not be represented, most stone ranks I know actually like the pvp aspect of the game more and don't want to have "fun" with soft blocks and voting options that most ranks ignore, in fact they despise these options. You can still have fun in games no matter what the voting options are, and its not hard to meet a rank that you like, become friends, and ask them to vote what you prefer! I hope you enjoy your time on cubecraft and have a good day. Oh and cubecraft's player count has kinda increased recently..

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
What you are asking for is to make the main use of buying a rank, useless. While only ranks being able to vote may mean that the majority may not be represented, most stone ranks I know actually like the pvp aspect of the game more and don't want to have "fun" with soft blocks and voting options that most ranks ignore, in fact they despise these options. You can still have fun in games no matter what the voting options are, and its not hard to meet a rank that you like, become friends, and ask them to vote what you prefer! I hope you enjoy your time on cubecraft and have a good day. Oh and cubecraft's player count has kinda increased recently..
It has increased because of the quarantaine, billions are now stuck at home and some will play Minecraft, but if you compare it to a few years ago where there were 10K online on a slow day and it was a serious contender to the current biggest server in the world, it has decreased

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
EDIT: Someone in game just showed me a good strategy, if a ranked player doesn't vote the way you like in minerware, just kill them in every game where pvp / hitting players is possible

A ranked player voted normal, a party of 3 nons said hard, the ranked said no, the nons just said "Ok then we will keep killing you", the ranked said "sure", the nons kept killing him, and after 7 rounds he ragequit.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
You're partially correct, but, we actually can't do nothing about those users

If they payed to vote for what they enjoy and maybe what their friends enjoy, you just got to respect that. And we've got to agree that if ranked players get mad at these types of users, they have realise that this server isn't an EXTREME Ranked server ( even though it has Leaderboards ).

Mainly this server is "clean" of toxicity and hardcore ranked people ( which in 70% of cases, bring toxicity ), so in my opinion, if you want to tryhard or be a Little bit more competitive, you have to have in mind that these users will always be there, because thats what they enjoy :p

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I will not deny or confirm any points being made could be potentially valid here, however I would go a stretch further and ask the question, what would you compensate for our donators? As I would myself being a donator expect a justified swap for this feature.
I agree with everything TyFoxy says here. He also mentioned a VERY important question: What can you compensate donors with?

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
So you are suggesting that CubeCraft should let every player vote or completely remove voting?

Anyways, there are some points which I agree on, but I still have to give you a negative vote.

DjaroGames said:
You can only vote as a ranked player. However, this introduces a certain bias. Players who have ranks are not representative of the playerbase at large, because ranked players often play a lot more competitively. Because of this, they vote away all fun out of games and turn every game into FFA.

Taking away the voting from ranks will make them in my eyes useless because I bought a rank because of the voting part. However, not everyone bought a rank because of that but I'm just explaining from my side. Also, it's not true that a lot of ranked players play more competitively, I think most of the ranked players are just here to have fun games and not ruin it for others.

DjaroGames said:
Almost every game of blockwars has half blocks, because most normal players just want to build stuff and have a nice strategic game but the few ranked players want to have an ultra hardcore pvp game.

So with half-blocks, you can't have a nice strategic game? In my eyes, it does not make it an "ultra hardcore PVP game".

DjaroGames said:
Almost every game of skywars has no throwables and I almost never see soft blocks because ranked players want to have a hardcore pvp experience, while the normal players just want to play skywars.

Again I have to disagree, I play a lot of SkyWars and I don't see "no throwables" as much as you're pointing out here. It's true that it's used much more than Soft Blocks though. Speaking for myself, I actually like Soft Blocks more, but I can see why people dislike it. I personally do not think it's because of ranked players though, even if everyone was allowed to vote then it probably would still be the same.

DjaroGames said:
I have multiple friends who said they no longer play on Cubecraft a lot because voting options take the fun out of the games. Why play Skywars when you can't even use eggs or snowballs? It just becomes FFA at that point. Why play blockwars when you have almost no blocks? It just becomes FFA at that point.

Not fun to hear players quitting because of voting, although I have never seen anyone leaving because of it. SkyWars is not all about throwables though, even without throwables there are still huge differences between SkyWars and Free For All. Some people might like to have faster games in BlockWars which also could be te reason for players to vote for less blocks, you're just assuming that it's because of competitivity but that might not even be the reason.

DjaroGames said:
I understand there must be some reason to buy a rank, but the server was doing fine before you had to buy a rank to vote in blockwars and to choose a map.

I agree actually, I liked the old lobbies were everyone was able to join any map they wanted. A lot of people do, I really hope the game lobbies return some time!

DjaroGames said:
There has been a noticeable decline in player count since choosing a map and voting in arcade games like slime survival requires a rank, and since then the ratio of ranked to none ranked players has gone up. This means non ranked players are quitting the server faster than ranked players, and I can't help but wonder if it's connected

Everyone knows that Cube's player count isn't as high as it used to be, although it is going up. That's probably because of Corona, however, Cube's trying to bring up the player count with new games such as SkyBlock.

Take a look at this thread ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/were-changing-how-we-run-cubecraft.225304/ ), another example of CubeCraft trying to improve the player count by changing the way they run the network. I almost never see non-ranked players complaining about the voting options, since the pandemic a lot of non-ranked players rejoined CubeCraft and most of them seem to have a wonderful time playing here.

DjaroGames said:
When you didn't have to have a rank for basic things like choosing a map in skywars or a kit in duels, you had 1 or 2 ranked players in a skywars game of 24. Now there are like 6 in a game of 24. This can mean two things:

Actually both of them.

1. Of course, a lot of non-ranked players bought a rank, I've seen lots of players showing of their new rank on the network over the years, and there will only be more.
2. Non-ranked players left, but so did a lot of ranked players too, all players will leave eventually because of their new life hobbies and jobs. Minecraft was more popular a few years ago than it is now, everyone will move on from Minecraft eventually.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
So you are suggesting that CubeCraft should let every player vote or completely remove voting?

Anyways, there are some points which I agree on, but I still have to give you a negative vote.

Taking away the voting from ranks will make them in my eyes useless because I bought a rank because of the voting part. However, not everyone bought a rank because of that but I'm just explaining from my side. Also, it's not true that a lot of ranked players play more competitively, I think most of the ranked players are just here to have fun games and not ruin it for others.

So with half-blocks, you can't have a nice strategic game? In my eyes, it does not make it an "ultra hardcore PVP game".

Again I have to disagree, I play a lot of SkyWars and I don't see "no throwables" as much as you're pointing out here. It's true that it's used much more than Soft Blocks though. Speaking for myself, I actually like Soft Blocks more, but I can see why people dislike it. I personally do not think it's because of ranked players though, even if everyone was allowed to vote then it probably would still be the same.

Not fun to hear players quitting because of voting, although I have never seen anyone leaving because of it. SkyWars is not all about throwables though, even without throwables there are still huge differences between SkyWars and Free For All. Some people might like to have faster games in BlockWars which also could be te reason for players to vote for less blocks, you're just assuming that it's because of competitivity but that might not even be the reason.

I agree actually, I liked the old lobbies were everyone was able to join any map they wanted. A lot of people do, I really hope the game lobbies return some time!

Everyone knows that Cube's player count isn't as high as it used to be, although it is going up. That's probably because of Corona, however, Cube's trying to bring up the player count with new games such as SkyBlock.

Take a look at this thread ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/were-changing-how-we-run-cubecraft.225304/ ), another example of CubeCraft trying to improve the player count by changing the way they run the network. I almost never see non-ranked players complaining about the voting options, since the pandemic a lot of non-ranked players rejoined CubeCraft and most of them seem to have a wonderful time playing here.

Actually both of them.

1. Of course, a lot of non-ranked players bought a rank, I've seen lots of players showing of their new rank on the network over the years, and there will only be more.
2. Non-ranked players left, but so did a lot of ranked players too, all players will leave eventually because of their new life hobbies and jobs. Minecraft was more popular a few years ago than it is now, everyone will move on from Minecraft eventually.
I agree with every point stated here, and I can say that as a ranked player, I left the game for almost 2 years to play other stuff and focus on school/sports. I am happy that I came back but I know that a lot of my old network friends didn't, and its a sad reality, but not because they can't vote. Bringing voting to everyone would just lower the amount of ranked players, not raise the number of unranked ones. So I will also have to give this a negative vote.

Reactions: Axyy

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
A "little" comment on the Blockwars point because that's what I know about. I've always voted half blocks because well first yes I prefer it being quicker to play but also you actually have to think about where you place the blocks rather than just spamming them.

Instead of making walls that the enemy will just break, you can create small obstacles that instead of breaking, they will go around. This slows them down for the entire duration of the game and can be used to create knockback traps and be devastating.

Another strategy is to make speedways that you may have seen before where you can spam jump to boost your speed to either give you an advantage to capture or reach your base from the spawnpoint quickly.

Half blocks doesn't mean devoid of strategy, it means devoid of huge walls where your only option is to bomb through them. 36 blocks is definitely is enough for a strategic defence and maybe we would see jump boost and speed more if they were variations on half blocks rather than normal blocks. Using blocks to your advantage in the fight time is really hard to do in fight time because you always run into a 1 shot kill explosive trap which just isn't fun. Yes it desperately needs a nerf.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
There are so many blanket statements in this post that I have to address them below.

You cannot speak for all stone ranks, you may want to play this mode, but you do not know for a fact that every other stone rank does, if almost all active ranked players like playing no throwables then why wouldnt the active stone rankers as well?

I have multiple friends who said they no longer play on Cubecraft a lot because voting options take the fun out of the games. Why play Skywars when you can't even use eggs or snowballs? It just becomes FFA at that point.
Ridiculous. SkyWars is more than snowballs, you'd have to remove:
  • Bridging
  • Floating islands
  • randomized loot
  • chests
  • perma-eliminations
  • no-teaming
  • hunger
-all of these for it to become remotely close to FFA.

There has been a noticeable decline in player count since choosing a map and voting in arcade games like slime survival requires a rank, and since then the ratio of ranked to none ranked players has gone up. This means non ranked players are quitting the server faster than ranked players, and I can't help but wonder if it's connected.
This is something that gets repeated a lot in different ways.

"The player count fell after the games were removed"
"after the anti-cheat got worse, the player count fell"
"this all happened because of that stupid <game> update"
"theres a noticable decline in player count since choosing a map and voting requires a rank"

Many things happened before our player count lowered, so you have zero idea what the actual cause were. People make these logical fallacies in their brain to justify their incorrect argument, voting for a rank has existed since 2015, it was implemented before the player count even went beyond its current peak for the first time. It's ancient.

This makes no sense at all.

D

Deleted member 373055

I made a topic about this a few months earlier, but a lot of rankers just do not want to take those suggestions seriously, which is a shame in my opinion. I have a rank as well, but there was a time I did not. And I did not get this rank for voting and other things. I got because friends gave it to me honestly, but they did it to donate to the server, as they already had ranks.

There are a lot of things that are unfair for stone rankers, but one specific thing is map choosing. Team Skywars and other team games are empty very often, for rankers as well, and that is because stone rankers cannot choose with how many teammates you want to play. Very nice if you come in a team of two while your party exists out of three. Really annoying. Rankers should understand this.

This is a suggestion made by S4nne long ago to change the lobby back to the old one: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-the-main-lobby.226561/

This was my suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/s...nds-limit-and-not-able-to-choose-maps.226503/

Look at it, very funny that they answer 'do not change anything' on my thread and that they vote 'change the main lobby' on the other one. Very unlogical. I cannot imagine how Cubecraft knows what to do now. You see, I can read, but I am afraid some players cannot, and just do not want to take those suggestions seriously. I think you are right, and rankers should understand that.

After all, it is actually true that some things changed to Cubecraft thanks to the 'Big Change' in particular. It is the most hated update Cubecraft got.

Look at this:
index.png

This is Hypixel:

Screenshot_2020-02-17 Hypixel Network Server Stats - Krashnz's Website.png

Two charts of average player counts. I am talking about Java now. This is a Java thread after all. Bedrock is doing very great, but things are different there as well. As you can choose with how many players you want to play in a team, for example.

In May 2018, you can see Fortnite became popular, and a lot of Minecraft players moved to that game. You can see how that had impact on both servers. If Fortnite was not the main reason, tell me what it is otherwise. However, on Hypixel, the player count revived to a higher level than ever before, but on Cubecraft, the player count just maintained the same. What were the causes?

Well, I think the big change was one of them. Instead of adding more gamemodes, Cubecraft removed gamemodes, while Hypixel has BETA games, which caused a lot of variety there, while the variety on Cubecraft disappeared. Variety is fun, and thus, Cubecraft just made their own server less fun with implementing the Big Change. Explain why you do not agree in case you do not agree.

After all, @Story , if the causes you sum up were not the main causes, what where the main causes? Why don't you explain what the main causes for the lowering player count were? And why did Hypixel better? Look at the differences, and it is not completely incorrect what we are trying to explain the whole time. We want more games. More variety. And, isn't it unfortunately that all the designers work put into games like Hide and Seek is not needed anymore? I think it is.

A lowering player count does not mean that Cubecraft will disappear however, as they are more rankers than ever before on Java. The rankers stay, and that is why Cubecraft is still 'successfull'. Trying to get more rankers was an option to keep the server running, but removing games did not attract new players. And that is what went wrong. As well as changing the lobby. It was the worst update a server could get.

It is by the way not surely to tell wether Team Skywars matches would be empty if everyone could choose maps. Firstly, you can also implement a thing like on Hypixel, the possibility of choosing the amount of players in a team, and secondly, the reason why people think players need to wait longer for a match to begin is that Team Skywars and other team games are impopular now. The main reason is, however, that we cannot choose maps without a rank, and we do not want to come in a wrong map. That is why Team Skywars is impopular. Waiting times will be reduced if players can choose their own maps again, and the player amount will probably increased if the server was made stone-friendlier. But, it costs a bit of money, and it's a risk. But with Cubecrafts choice, they maybe gained money to keep servers running, the player base did not get better. That is my conclusion.

Voting is a whole different thing. Voting was always for rankers only and I think that is a great thing as rankers understand the game probably more often. That has nothing to do with what I try to explain.

Reactions: Vindicatør

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I made a topic about this a few months earlier, but a lot of rankers just do not want to take those suggestions seriously, which is a shame in my opinion. I have a rank as well, but there was a time I did not. And I did not get this rank for voting and other things. I got because friends gave it to me honestly, but they did it to donate to the server, as they already had ranks.

There are a lot of things that are unfair for stone rankers, but one specific thing is map choosing. Team Skywars and other team games are empty very often, for rankers as well, and that is because stone rankers cannot choose with how many teammates you want to play. Very nice if you come in a team of two while your party exists out of three. Really annoying. Rankers should understand this.

This is a suggestion made by S4nne long ago to change the lobby back to the old one: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-the-main-lobby.226561/

This was my suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/s...nds-limit-and-not-able-to-choose-maps.226503/

Look at it, very funny that they answer 'do not change anything' on my thread and that they vote 'change the main lobby' on the other one. Very unlogical. I cannot imagine how Cubecraft knows what to do now. You see, I can read, but I am afraid some players cannot, and just do not want to take those suggestions seriously. I think you are right, and rankers should understand that.

After all, it is actually true that some things changed to Cubecraft thanks to the 'Big Change' in particular. It is the most hated update Cubecraft got.

Look at this:
View attachment 163263

This is Hypixel:

View attachment 163264
Two charts of average player counts. I am talking about Java now. This is a Java thread after all. Bedrock is doing very great, but things are different there as well. As you can choose with how many players you want to play in a team, for example.

In May 2018, you can see Fortnite became popular, and a lot of Minecraft players moved to that game. You can see how that had impact on both servers. If Fortnite was not the main reason, tell me what it is otherwise. However, on Hypixel, the player count revived to a higher level than ever before, but on Cubecraft, the player count just maintained the same. What were the causes?

Well, I think the big change was one of them. Instead of adding more gamemodes, Cubecraft removed gamemodes, while Hypixel has BETA games, which caused a lot of variety there, while the variety on Cubecraft disappeared. Variety is fun, and thus, Cubecraft just made their own server less fun with implementing the Big Change. Explain why you do not agree in case you do not agree.

After all, @Story , if the causes you sum up were not the main causes, what where the main causes? Why don't you explain what the main causes for the lowering player count were? And why did Hypixel better? Look at the differences, and it is not completely incorrect what we are trying to explain the whole time. We want more games. More variety. And, isn't it unfortunately that all the designers work put into games like Hide and Seek is not needed anymore? I think it is.

A lowering player count does not mean that Cubecraft will disappear however, as they are more rankers than ever before on Java. The rankers stay, and that is why Cubecraft is still 'successfull'. Trying to get more rankers was an option to keep the server running, but removing games did not attract new players. And that is what went wrong. As well as changing the lobby. It was the worst update a server could get.

It is by the way not surely to tell wether Team Skywars matches would be empty if everyone could choose maps. Firstly, you can also implement a thing like on Hypixel, the possibility of choosing the amount of players in a team, and secondly, the reason why people think players need to wait longer for a match to begin is that Team Skywars and other team games are impopular now. The main reason is, however, that we cannot choose maps without a rank, and we do not want to come in a wrong map. That is why Team Skywars is impopular. Waiting times will be reduced if players can choose their own maps again, and the player amount will probably increased if the server was made stone-friendlier. But, it costs a bit of money, and it's a risk. But with Cubecrafts choice, they maybe gained money to keep servers running, the player base did not get better. That is my conclusion.

Voting is a whole different thing. Voting was always for rankers only and I think that is a great thing as rankers understand the game probably more often. That has nothing to do with what I try to explain.
once again I will bring up that the reason that (most)people, including myself, buy ranks is because that allows them to vote. Ranks are cubes main source of income on java and without incentives like the ability to vote. People wouldn't buy ranks, and Cube wouldn't get any money.

Reactions: Axyy

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

Look at this:
View attachment 163263

This is Hypixel:

View attachment 163264

This is the worst tangent I have ever seen anyone go on, completely off the rails, nothing to do with the thread, asking me all sorts of random questions about why the player count fell. All I said was that the ranked voting could not have made the player count fall because it has existed since before it even rose in the first place and it hasn't really changed since then, this doesnt mean I'm supposed to have all the answers about why it fell, its a really complicated issue and nobody has the answers, I know that because the majority of people have a different answer to each other.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Everything that's been said has been said and i don't want to repeat anything. I'll just say that I agree with the "Stone players not being able to choose map types" i don't agree with your point about the voting for the reasons Story and others stated above. However, there's one comment you made that rubbed me the wrong way.

EDIT: Someone in game just showed me a good strategy, if a ranked player doesn't vote the way you like in minerware, just kill them in every game where pvp / hitting players is possible

A ranked player voted normal, a party of 3 nons said hard, the ranked said no, the nons just said "Ok then we will keep killing you", the ranked said "sure", the nons kept killing him, and after 7 rounds he ragequit.

So this is your solution? Purposely targeting Rank holders simply because they refuse to vote for something YOU wanted? I understand your frustration playing the same gamemode over and over again because that's what a party of rank players wanted, but tell me what is this going to accomplish if more Stone Rank players followed this "strategy"? Because what i see happening is just an increase in toxicity and basically discrimination towards players with a rank. Instead you can take @GladiusYugen's advice and befriend a player with a rank and/or get one of your own. There are other ways to enjoy playing different games on CubeCraft and purposely going after Rank players for their right to vote is one of the worst ways.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
The main focus of having a rank is just the fact that you’re able to vote. If someone disagrees with the voting options then too bad, buy a rank? This is a far stretch but that’s like a homeless person being upset with someone who lives well because they worked and paid for a household. You can’t just remove features of having a rank, because that’s when the playerbase will be dropping. Imagine how many obsidian ranks who’d quit because they spent 140€ on pretty much nothing. This suggestion makes no sense, unless you have something to replace voting with, another form of privilege.

D

Deleted member 373055

This is the worst tangent I have ever seen anyone go on, completely off the rails, nothing to do with the thread, asking me all sorts of random questions about why the player count fell. All I said was that the ranked voting could not have made the player count fall because it has existed since before it even rose in the first place and it hasn't really changed since then, this doesnt mean I'm supposed to have all the answers about why it fell, its a really complicated issue and nobody has the answers, I know that because the majority of people have a different answer to each other.

This is the fallacy. Instead of saying why something is not true, you begin talking about something off-topic. Again. That is what you are doing the whole time. You often say 'There are other causes and this is not one of them,' but you do not tell us what the real reasons are. You are not helping this server out if you do not react on what we tell you. What I said is not off-topic, it is the bigger image where this suggestion is part of. And he is right, at least partially. Nobody can ever be completely right.

Saying that my thread is off-topic is just an easy way for not having to react. Well, not completely, I went a little off-topic maybe, but I still did it for adding something to this thread. You are going off-topic by saying something is simply 'not true' or 'off-topic', and you see it as a reason for not having to react on it. If you really want to add something, say something useful and react on actual content. Saying someone has 'zero knowledge at all' is a bad reason after all. That is a fact.

Those players who try to search reasons for the server being the way it is now, want to help this server, a server with the least amount of gamemodes it every had since a few years. Do you think it is better now? I do not think so. We have to find a way for improving it, and if you do not want to add more gamemodes, everything will just keep the same. The server will only exist out of the same people, without new players coming.

But well, feel free to ignore my replies and contents as it is probably what you did more often, which is very easy to be honest, just receiving likes by not even reading another comment but just simply prejudicing it. If you do not agree, ok, but say why, and try to understand the TS as well. He has a point. Your reply is not even a reply on mine, as I said that voting was a different story.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I know this is really controversial on the forums because here almost everyone has a rank, but read it first before leaving an angry comment.

Wow, thanks for assuming all ranked players are toxic people that rage for nothing and don't read the thread.

I won't really address this because other people already said everything that could be said.

While a lot of games have no throwables, i still see a lot of regular throwables, soft blocks are quite rare yes, but you can't say you are always having no throwables because that simply is not the case. And even in no throwables, you still get a bow, so it's not like you don't have ways to hit people from far away. Also, like said above, throwables are just a small part of what makes skywars skywars. So taking out beast kit from FFA would make it not FFA? Or taking out notch apples from eggwars make it not eggwars? The essence of the game is still there, you just took out a small part, it's not like you have a whole new game. Also, how are you sure that the majority of people want throwables in the first place? It's not like you know the preference of every single player. And if a lot of rankers are voting for it, i'm sure there are a lot of stone rankers who would vote the same way too, but you are saying like every single stone ranker wants throwables in their game.

Ohhhhh, so now people can't play the game they want, just because you're so bothered by it. Interesting. Why don't you adapt the logic from your other post, where you said if you find a troll just /leave, well here you can just /leave to a game with throwables enabled.

Yea , just that game, to vote in skywars and eggwars you always needed a rank. If people don't a have a reason to buy a rank, they won't, and cubecraft needs to make money. Imagine they removed ranks all together, but you were the one paying the bills. Now good luck paying Admins, developers, designers, server maintenance and customer support all out of your pocket, without making any money, I'm sure you'd be able to do it.
It really seems really ungrateful that you can play on a server with such amazing maps and games as this one without paying anything, and still manage to complain that they found a way to make money that isn't pay to win.

There has been a noticeable decline in player count since choosing a map and voting in arcade games like slime survival requires a rank, and since then the ratio of ranked to none ranked players has gone up.
Yeah, that has nothing to do with the fact that minecraft has decreased in popularity, and a ton of other factors, it's just the one you said.

Hmm, being toxic while earlier complaining about toxicity. Nothing wrong here.

You often say 'There are other causes and this is not one of them,' but you do not tell us what the real reasons are.

Choosing maps is 100% not one of them ,as the server had been declining way before that was implemented, and ranked voting has been here even before the decline. The decline had mostly to do with minecraft declining in popularity, and people getting tired of the game and moving on. Please stop using things that are not related to your argument to support it.

a server with the least amount of gamemodes it every had since a few years.
Yeah, less gamemodes almost no one played and took 20 minutes for a game to start.

Do you think it is better now?
I do, at least the games we have now at least have people in them.

The server will only exist out of the same people, without new players coming.

I don't know how having games no one plays makes new players come, it may do the opposite because it made the server feel empty and abandoned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom