Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
Plain and simple. Presents made is just no-lifing. Even if you make 185, if someone else makes 188 you should lose as what they did is superior. However, good players can easily get 150 per game making it who no-lifes.

Change it cube. bye

Edit: Snowfight will also give you a far superior output, making the leaderboards based on map and no-lifing instead of skill.
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Plain and simple. Presents made is just no-lifing. Even if you make 185, if someone else makes 188 you should lose as what they did is superior. However, good players can easily get 150 per game making it who no-lifes.

Change it cube. bye

Edit: Snowfight will also give you a far superior output, making the leaderboards based on map and no-lifing instead of skill.
I agree. I haven't played the map yet, but I can tell some maps give you an advantage, or things like “presents” would be unfIair too. They probably wont change it this year, but maybe next year.
+1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom