Not open for further replies.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Read the thread before you post!

Hello everyone,
About the posting time limit, I've seem to get quite annoyed of it. I know some of you guys think I want it gone so I can spam whenever I want but that's not true. After I posted something and I wanted to post another message to someone as fast as possible, it says '
The following error occurred: You must wait at least ... seconds before performing this action'. Literally, this is the only problem I have xD

Random member: Hey, but what happens if people starts spamming all over the place?
RaZerDB: They will be warned by a staff member.
Random member: What happens if they continue on?
RaZerDB: Then they'll be banned from the forums for approximately a week.
Random member: But what if they're unbanned again and still continue their attitude?
RaZerDB: Then their account (and their alts) will be terminated and cannot create a new one with their same sensitive information.

Thanks for reading this suggestion. Feel free to post your opinions and give me some feedback! :D ❤️

-RaZerDB

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Hello everyone,
about the posting time limit, I've seem to get quite annoyed of it. I know some of you guys think I want it gone so I can spam whenever I want but that's not true. After I posted something and I wanted to post another message to someone as fast as possible, it says '
The following error occurred: You must wait at least ... seconds before performing this action'. Literally, this is the only problem I have xD

Random member: Hey, but what happens if people starts spamming all over the place?
Random member: But what if they're unbanned again and still continue their attitude?
RaZerDB: Then their account (and their alts) will be terminated and cannot create a new one with their same sensitive information.

Thanks for reading this suggestion. Feel free to post your opinions and give me some feedback! :D ❤️

-RaZerDB

I agree. Its frustrating if you're having a conversation with someone or responding to multiple threads and have to wait to reply.
It's the easy way of preventing spam on the forums which can be frustrating for other people. There's other ways of preventing it.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
iYmFSuM.jpg

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Read the thread before you post!

Hello everyone,
About the posting time limit, I've seem to get quite annoyed of it. I know some of you guys think I want it gone so I can spam whenever I want but that's not true. After I posted something and I wanted to post another message to someone as fast as possible, it says '

-RaZerDB

its annoying but I think the staff members are already busy with doing reports and things, if they have to ban spammers here to mweh. ( Sometimes they have but thats almost never).

And someone made a thread about well know members and things, I like that one more.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Look, the time cooldown is irritating and frustrating but I don't see people spamming the forums (if there are some, sorry). At the moment it is so that Staff Members don't have the cooldown (I heard from someone) because they are Staff Members so they get extra things.

I don't see the problem of removing the cooldown except for the people (if there are some) who are spamming the forums. But like @RaZerDB says, they get a warning from a Staff Member and otherwise they'll be banned for a week. In my opinion that seems okay, but of course I'm not the only one on the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Top Bottom