Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Bye

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Thank you for all you have done for CubeCraft!
I wish you good times and I hope I will see you back in the future :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Oh... at least I know you will come back one day, and I will play with you ;) I hope it is soon, I don't like when people leaves the forum or server... :/
Good luck Lucian! <3

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well be waiting eagerly for your return, :) as tigger said in winnie the pooh TTFN, ta ta for now!

But on a serious note thats really unfortunate and since its christmas time that can have some serious backlashing :( but whatever happened i hope the lesson was learned, and i really hope you return very soon, until,next time my friend! :D

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Well be waiting eagerly for your return, :) as tigger said in winnie the pooh TTFN, ta ta for now!

But on a serious note thats really unfortunate and since its christmas time that can have some serious backlashing :( but whatever happened i hope the lesson was learned, and i really hope you return very soon, until,next time my friend! :D
Yes, I would love if someone were to go on the public chat in discord and announce this with the link.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom