• Bye

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Bye

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I never had the fortune to meet you properly, but I see you were a much loved member from all these replies. It's always sad to see a member leave Cubecraft :( I hope you come back & maybe we can chill together sometime. I wish you luck whatever happens! o/

Reactions: TheLucian

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is the one post I never wanted to make. I'm going to narrow it down. I got in trouble and they took all my electronics away. The day came when they said "I think this is over". I'm leaving. I'm going to ask for it back for Christmas.

Thank you to all the amazing people who have helped me, played with me, and who have just been a good friend.
@iSavageSardine Thank you for being the first person I met here.
@1212hawks_ Thank you for always playing with me.
@xx_360noscope101 Thank you for being a great friend and playing with me.
@Ping Ether Thank you for being you around me.
@Mac Thank you for caring for me and listening to me. I loved your calming voxel streams and listing to "No GPU Brian". You are such a nice guy and I really hope to see you when I come back.
@CARDAN16 Thank you for being an amazing cake mod and playing with me.
@FadedRoses Thank you for being a great friend/mod.
@Camezonda Thank you for helping me out with everything and answering all of my questions. Thank you for helping me with my application, sadly all that hard work may no be worth anything.
@TheFastBowler Thank you for playing with me.
@CyanYellow Thank you for getting all of those old reports done.
@Nikooo Thank you for being a good friend hopefully i will come back and be able to work with you.
@zDutchie Thank you for being the first moderator I met and really getting me out there. I don't think I would be here without you. Hopefully i will come back and be able to work with you. Your such an amazing person.
@Jeff_Bllkth Thank you for allways correcting my spelling mistakes.
@Soph Thank you for being a sofa to lay on ;)
@telegamer Thank you for playing with me and being a cool guy.
@xMegaCoolx Thank you for being Mega Cool with me.
@hgbf Thank you for being my duckling.
@iLoveYouu Thank you for loving me.
@QuikMiner Thank you just met you and your cool.
Thank you you for making my times great here. I love you all. Hopefully I should be back soon. Please don't lock I would like to see peoples love, comments and goodbyes.
=O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: TheLucian

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Just to say, if you still have your phone you can download the discord app and talk to people that you know :p
True
=O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I'm really sad too.

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
Top Bottom