Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sebasxd12

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2024
124
156
49
15
Honduras
Hi CubeCraft community! Today I’d like to talk about the old bundles. I would love to see a system implemented that allows long-time players to purchase them—like myself, since I missed out on getting them when they were originally available. I’d really like to buy some of them, such as the 2021 Valentine's bundle and the 2023 Spring bundle. I would appreciate it if the server owners could set up a system to bring them back to the store on special occasions—like Thanksgiving, New Year's, or Christmas—giving those of us who really want these old packs the chance to buy them. I’d appreciate your support for this suggestion. Thanks for reading!

:cubie2:
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom