Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, it will never happen!

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Hey cubecraft gamer bois, today i have a pretty simple suggestion for cubecraft. Staff is a very high regarded roll on cubecraft and that is not necessarily a bad thing but it does come with a certain set of set backs. I can definitely see many players regarding staff as above themselves or as a inspiration. This can be good but bad when you are trying to run a community and get player feedback, basically many players can feel a disconnect from the staff team. Think of cubecraft as a bridge, on one end there is the average players that consist of pvper's, casuals, java players, and bedrock players just to name a few, on the other side of the bridge you have helper, moderators, admins, designers, devs, and more. My idea is to connect the two with a bridge, The Player Feedback team. They would have no permissions in game or on the forums, in most aspects they are normal players but they have direct contact with the staff team. They are the voice of the community. The all vote on idea's that they find helpful to cubecraft and then bring them to the correct staff team (for instance designer team, moderators, etc) these people would be very active in the forums maybe even more active then they are in game, they aren't to moderate chat like helpers, they aren't banning hackers like moderators, there not making game, there not making skins, but they have contact with all of people who do so. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
So you’re suggesting we add the forums? But less people?
i am suggestion you add a group of people to represent the community, for instants as a mod what is your daily routine. I bet requires being active in game but also being open for questions when ever your online etc. i am suggestion a team of average cubecraft players with direct connection to the staff team. I guess my suggestion is to have a group of average players to connect the community and the staff team. this suggestion is actually based on a team called the player council on hypixel.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Does that mean when you need help you need to ask the player feedback team to ask the moderators instead of just asking an online moderator?
the team is for rapid bug fixes, giving suggestions that are recommended on the threads, basically they are normal players that have contact with staff. so no you don't have to go threw them for anything. they are just there to tell the staff team what the community wants

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Okay so, you are saying that we and our community are not connected? Then you're very wrong about that. We talk daily with our community in our Discord server, have community talks to hear what the community wants, we play with them on our server and we look at what our community suggests on the forums.

I don't want to see a team just to forward suggestions getting added, we check our forums daily and see what the community thinks about updates or what they want to improve on some gamemodes.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom