Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

spillemose

Feb 15, 2017
Hello staff

Are the old map construction solo map closed down forever, or its just closed down for a while?
It was my favorite map, but its closed :(

Its could be awesome if u guys maked a "V2" Of the map <3

Please.. :)

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I am sorry, but the construction map was taken down due to inpopularity, so they also probably wont be doing a version 2 on their own. If you would like to make one and send it to them, who knows? It might get accepted!

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I am sorry, but the construction map was taken down due to inpopularity, so they also probably wont be doing a version 2 on their own. If you would like to make one and send it to them, who knows? It might get accepted!
I loved that map, but a staff told me they took it down due to lots of high spots which would encourage camping. Construction I thought was a very popular map.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The construction map has been removed because of the unpopularity, it won't come back soon/ever. I'm sorry. I personally didn't like the map at all.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello staff

Are the old map construction solo map closed down forever, or its just closed down for a while?
It was my favorite map, but its closed :(

Its could be awesome if u guys maked a "V2" Of the map <3

Please.. :)

Guys got an idea make a construction map but FINISHED so its v.2 and the Area 51 can be 4 starships over a planet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on vS7lya's profile.
Happy Birthday
I was only offline for like 15 days, and a lot of things have happened lol
I'm pretty sure I missed a few important things, no idea what it is though.
Top Bottom