Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we do this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No (must explain why or vote doesn't count)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proditio

Well-Known Member
Dec 16, 2016
403
324
113
25
United States
I also noticed as a joke that in survival games there is no mention anywhere about killing your team mate when making a joke to my friend.. I think that may want to be fixed. (unless I'm blind and you can find it)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom