Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be maps with projectiles and some without?

• Total voters

1998kars

Sep 16, 2016
Hey I'm 1998kars. I love playing skywars but now there was an update were you can vote now to put the projectiles off. I really hate this option also because wen only 1 dude chooses this option and I choose another one it instanly goes to no projectile's, I have also talked with a lot of people on the server and I heard that a lot of them also hate this option. Now I believe that also a lot of the people love this option to rush and stuff but maybe it an idea to make a skywars without projectiles and with projectiles like how you guys had the option to play with kits our without them because in my oppinion this isn't skywars anymore. I love the balance update also I think its a lot more fear also in OP and also softblock is awesome. But this is the only thing that is bothering me and a lot of other players. I have Diamond rank and in the days where I bought it it was 70 euro's and now I'm even depending not to play on cubecraft anymore and my friends also. So this was my little idea let me know what you guys think about it.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I vote for normal projectiles every time and I play way too many games with no projectiles. At least the soft blocks mode is bad enough that almost nobody ever votes for it. I'd like to have the no projectiles mode in a separate section so you can choose if you want to play with that.

Reactions: 1998kars
A

A pigeon

I enjoy no projectiles , but if it really bithers a lot of people they should make the voting to favour normal projectiles more. It doesnt bother me

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey I'm 1998kars. I love playing skywars but now there was an update were you can vote now to put the projectiles off. I really hate this option also because wen only 1 dude chooses this option and I choose another one it instanly goes to no projectile's, I have also talked with a lot of people on the server and I heard that a lot of them also hate this option. Now I believe that also a lot of the people love this option to rush and stuff but maybe it an idea to make a skywars without projectiles and with projectiles like how you guys had the option to play with kits our without them because in my oppinion this isn't skywars anymore. I love the balance update also I think its a lot more fear also in OP and also softblock is awesome. But this is the only thing that is bothering me and a lot of other players. I have Diamond rank and in the days where I bought it it was 70 euro's and now I'm even depending not to play on cubecraft anymore and my friends also. So this was my little idea let me know what you guys think about it.
I don't like your idea, I like playing SkyWars without projectiles.
You can build to other players without being shot by other players.
I think the vote option must stay, and I also think your idea about maps without projectiles isn't a good idea.
Sorry, -1 from me.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't like your idea, I like playing SkyWars without projectiles.
You can build to other players without being shot by other players.
I think the vote option must stay, and I also think your idea about maps without projectiles isn't a good idea.
Sorry, -1 from me.

How about separating the no projectiles mode like the no-kits-and-abilities mode was? That way players can choose what they want to play instead of being forced to play what randomly got chosen.

I don't agree, because bows are useful weapons.
Do you know you can buyfind EnderPearls?
That's the solution to kill campers!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom